Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I dont fuck with mmorpg's at all. i was addicted to counterstrike for so fucking long. im never playing a videogame with a bunch of people around the world again. im sticking to 1 player games where i dont get sucked into some bullshit for hours at a time.

Give it a couple of years at the most and you'll be back.

the kid is rich now because of videogames though.

All I've ever cared about was video games and they made me a millionaire. So maybe I don't know what the Civil War was, or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one, but I did beat The Legend of Zelda before I could walk.

I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.

All I've ever cared about was video games and they made me a millionaire. So maybe I don't know what the Civil War was, or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one, but I did beat The Legend of Zelda before I could walk.

I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.

:lol:

I slept on that movie until last week...

Funniest movie ive seen in awhile.

I haven't played enough PSP to compare. I know the PSP looks and works fantastic, but that's about all I can say about it. The DS on the other hand does bring some uniqueness with the touchscreen, it really does feel like you're playing something else besides a pumped-up handheld. A lot of games barely make use of the stylus, but some, like Metroid, really do put a new spin on the gameplay with its use. And Tetris is amazingly good, I had no idea that game could ever be made more perfect.

i was playin that "new super mario bros." at bestbuy. it is indeed a nice game.

however with all these remakes and replicas of old games they keep releasing, Nintendo reminds me of Death Row Records and Shigeru Miyamoto must be Suge Knight... how he couldn't pump out anything new and fresh so he just kept remaking and remixing old 2Pac songs and Dr. Dre and Snoop songs and then releasing it

however with all these remakes and replicas of old games they keep releasing, Nintendo reminds me of Death Row Records and Shigeru Miyamoto must be Suge Knight... how he couldn't pump out anything new and fresh so he just kept remaking and remixing old 2Pac songs and Dr. Dre and Snoop songs and then releasing it

Yeah, they're pretty much playing the same music.

But the headphones they give you to listen to it keep getting crazier.

i thought the psp's main focal point were "games." but i do see those umd movies soaking up the shelves even more than the games but i never see anyone buying them. i haven't bought one umd movie. what for when you got dvd's. and if you're traveling and got a portable dvd player. umd looks like it's gonna fail. i think one reason is because there's just too much shit to buy these days. you got dvd, hd-dvd, umd, ipod movies, blu-ray... what the fuck

PSP is tanking because there's no good games out on it and the mini-CD format it's using for the movies that are it's main selling point is a lost cause for the consumer market.

>>>>>>>>>>:scrambled: Maybe because game developers like squaresoft and capcom dont like it at all....or they dont have any idea...shit.>>>>

One of it's main selling points, I should say. They advertise it as a multimedia device, like they're trying to do with the PS-3. It's main thing is games but you can tell they were really banking on the movie sales, too, cause they put a lot of money into stocking those little movies onto high-profile display shelves when it launched.

oh yeah and the new super mario brothers is indeed the shit, that game had me hooked until the end.

Damn you. You should let me borrow that ish.

I think it was a great way to get back to mario's side-scrolling roots. And they release it on their portable because like you said, it would feel played out and old i guess on a console. (or not 'big' enough to deserve a console port)