Guest Resurrection

i plan on getting that. i saw in the store but i been spending too much money lately. :o

how is it. i do have that sonic the hedgehog for 360. haven't played it yet.

i just got an hdtv and just set the system settings to 1080p and these games definitely look sweet.

Sonic sucks shit man.

Didn't you play the demo?

Read reviews, save monies!

R6V kicks ass, but its super fucking hard.

Ghost Recon all the way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i plan on getting that. i saw in the store but i been spending too much money lately. :o

how is it. i do have that sonic the hedgehog for 360. haven't played it yet.

i just got an hdtv and just set the system settings to 1080p and these games definitely look sweet.

360 is capable up to 1080i, not as high as 1080p.

I haven't played Vegas, but the reviews have been good for it.

360 is capable up to 1080i, not as high as 1080p.

I haven't played Vegas, but the reviews have been good for it.

are you sure? because in the dashboard if you go to system/consolesettings/display/hdtvsettings, you can set it to 1080p.

and i have that new sonic the hedgehog game and on the back of the case it says "1080p"

you're partially right though, earlier 360 games didn't have 1080p.

gears of war only goes up to 1080i but i set it to 1080p and it looked fine. then i set it on 1080i and i couldn't really see a difference. maybe it's because when you set the component signal higher than what the game can produce, perhaps it just downgrades automatically to its maximum level. i dunno i'm still trying to learn about all this shit

are you sure? because in the dashboard if you go to system/consolesettings/display/hdtvsettings, you can set it to 1080p.

and i have that new sonic the hedgehog game and on the back of the case it says "1080p"

you're partially right though, earlier 360 games didn't have 1080p.

gears of war only goes up to 1080i but i set it to 1080p and it looked fine. then i set it on 1080i and i couldn't really see a difference. maybe it's because when you set the component signal higher than what the game can produce, perhaps it just downgrades automatically to its maximum level. i dunno i'm still trying to learn about all this shit

I'm surprised it says that on the Sonic box. I'll have to read up on it again, but that's last I read, that the 360 isn't capable of 1080p. Not that it matters, though.

Basically. With Gears of War being the exception.

I love tactical shooters. I wonder if you're like a buddy of mine who can kill in Halo, but when it comes to GRAW, Brothers In Arms, or Rainbow Six, he dies constantly. Dude couldn't pass one level of BiA. Meanwhile, I kill in those games.

I tried GRAW and couldn't get past the beginning of the second level where they drop you off in the middle of a city plaza with only a shack for cover. Then I turned on my X-Box the next day and it gave me the circle of death because of that stupid game. It killed two 360s. I just don't like it when run and gun isn't even an option because you'll get popped, and I hated the targetting system on GRAW. Co-op was pretty fun, but there were only four levels.

Yea I figured they might be under furniture, but I didn't want to waste ammo on couches.

Didn't know you can saw through them.

You got live man? You should game with me and spitfire, one of you should hook me up with the trial code until I get my account back ^_^

Thanks for the response.

Just go silver man. Its free.

been playing scarface on and off. i don't know how i feel about it yet.

it's like gta (all of them), but you get to sell coke (see glik0 does coke

thread), rob cubans, shoot cubans, etc. when the cop meter gets full, you get the message "you are fucked" and swat and helicopters come and you get blasted. you can't beat them.