Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I'M AT THE IMMULSION CAVERN RIGHT BEFORE YOU FIGHT THE 'UPGRADED' DRONES (with the tension bows) ON INSANE. THE GAME IS RIDICULOUSLY MORE DIFFICULT ON THIS SETTING: SLOWER HEALING, LESS AMMO, MORE ENEMIES, BULLETS DO LESS DAMAGE, SITUATIONS VARY MORE FREQUENTLY WHEN RELOADING FROM LAST CHECKPOINT.

MOSTLY, I HATE THE IMMULSIFIED WRETCHES.

Fuck immulsified wretches.

What's gonna suck worse are the guards at the pumping station.

I don't have live at the moment so I'm running through the game on the dif settings.

Questions for people playing Gears Of War.

1)If you pick up 5 COG tags on casual, then 5 on hardcore, does that equal 10 for the achievement?

1a)Where the fuck are these things? Kids on live already have them all.

2)Also for multiplayer there are achievements for

a)capital punishment = when a guy is bleeding out you shoot them for the kill 100 times = achievement

b)pistola = 100 kills with pistol = achievement

c)money shot = 100 headshots = achievement

So I was wondering, if a guy is bleeding out and you kill them with a headshot with a pistol...

Does that add 1/100 to all three achievements?

Apologies to those who aren't playing and have no idea what the fuck im talking about...

1)If you pick up 5 COG tags on casual, then 5 on hardcore, does that equal 10 for the achievement?

1a)Where the fuck are these things? Kids on live already have them all.

1.) Yes. There are only 30 tags TOTAL in the entire game: that's 30 collectively across all 3 difficulty settings, as opposed to 30 for casual, 30 for hardcore, and 30 for insane...

A.) You have to look around a lot. Sometimes they're on dead enemies, other times they're in a box, under a couch, behind a door, in a dresser or at the end of a dock. Use your chainsaw to cut through furniture and shit. Explore random parts of levels.