Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have the DS, all you need to do is buy a pass card and a flashcart (for like 70$) and you can play emulaters, homebrew, play movies and use it as a music player. On mine right now Ive downlaoded all the DS games released so far, and all the SNES games I want.

Ah, sweet, Didn't know they had that for the DS. I have it for GBA, though it's too small to play some games. :(

That's a nice deal though. Buy the system and the flash cart/drive and you're set.

what's up with these limited editions that every single game has these days. just another way for them to get more money out of you. i don't get the limited edition unless it's something worthwhile. other than that it's just extra artwork, a nice shiny case, a booklet about something, and maybe a behind the scenes dvd... i got the limited edition for MK: Deception only because the extra disc had the arcade-perfect original Mortal Kombat on it (among other things)

Heard about Halo 3? Available in THREE version:

Regular Edition

Collector's Edition

or

Legendary Editions

:rolleyes:

got a question for you all... anyone here upgraded to digital optical audio on their systems? i see there's a digital optical connection on the PS2, but i don't see one on the XBox... yet Monster Cable sells digital optical audio cables for the Xbox...

so the question is how/where do you connect it?

the composite video cables generally have just standard L-R audio connections

I got my christmas bonus early. I might just have to cop the 360 soon, cause it appears prices won't dip for the holidays.

Whatever you do, don't buy Elder Scrolls IV unless you want to have your free time sucked into the black hole that game is.

And spending 99 dollars to buy Halo 3 so you can get a helmet? More like a retard helmet.

Elder Scrolls:

the-elder-scrolls-iv-2.jpg

the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-20060324070904478-000.jpg

b938c2d10f578d88a4ca0a0d87882e.jpg

20060306-elder-scrolls-oblivion-screenshot.jpg

Oblivion%202006-03-23%2013-37-52-54.jpg

Best American-styled role-playing game ever.

picked up these two. just dropped yesterday. only played a little of gears of war so far

B000G7YRHO.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61788985_.jpg

gears-of-war_box_qjgenth.jpg

and yeah that limited edition shit is all a gimmick. fuck that. only thing i bought was that limited edition of MK Deception because it had the original arcade Mortal Kombat on the bonus disc... other than that, fuck a helmet, some fancy booklet, some pages of art, an aluminum box, some behind the scenes bullshit that you can get off of youtube... the game is still the same

I will say that I bought the limited edition of Prey, because I've been waiting for that game to come out since 1997. And the two little figurines were worth it, dammit.

Lemme know how COD3 is, I want to pick up that, Gears of War, and Tony Hawk 8, but I told myself I wasn't going to buy any new games until I finish Elder Scrolls. So basically, two months.

gears of war is dope. you will like it. innovative, but not really as innovative as they make themselves out to be. the backbone of the gameplay is the ability to duck behind cover. which is nothing new because i first experienced that playing Brothers-In-Arms. but overall the graphics are sweet. of course i'm still on an old fashioned 4:3 tube tv and i can tell this was made for HDTV -- small fonts that are kind of hard to read (but not as difficult as it is in Dead Rising), dark area detais are hard to see on a regular tv... i did order an lcd hdtv but it ain't due to be here till next week :(

COD3... you can probably take a chance by just getting that one without asking anyone because you know they won't fail you. they got a great track record considering COD2 (never played part one)

part duex is intense, ive been hooked sine i got it..my ps2 just went out and i had to get another that finally has a network adapter. i tried logging on but keep getting an errror..this shits irritating..anyone else play there ps2 online ?

My bro just beat that shit on expert, couldn't believe it.

As for the ps2 online, i used to play it back in the day when it came out, but only on dial-up, so i can't help you if you're usin routers and shit, sorry.

I caved in and bought a 360 today.

Gears of War is seriously fucking amazing.

Mams. please tell me you have xbox live. Somone in here must have this hsit online. Gears of war is honestly amazing as hell. All the differnt ways to kill people. Pop out from corners chainsawing them in half,running up and meleeing them with grenades,do a backroll and watch them explode,etc.

Mams...get xbox live man. You dont even have to pay for it.Theres Xbox gold,then theres the silver thats free. Gold has all the downloadable demos and other shit which i dont really fucking need. As long as i have a friends list and a messaging system im set. Online CO-OP is fun as hell too.

Anyone who has Xbox live with Gears of War needs to get at me.

Spitfire850. Add it.