Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^half the fun mams. along with finding and eating fruit and lizards.

You just gotta appreciate art and beauty to enjoy the game i suppose. Its more poetic and lonesome then action oriented.

and bokals, too easy? Did you beat Hard Mode? And get all 16 items from Time Trails? Climb the castle?

it got boring so i traded it...

no need for a new challenge... but i do agree it was poetic and lonesome..

i can appreciate games like this... it was very well done... i just wished they had thrown in some obstacles throughout the landscape to make it more interesting on your searches..

it needed more adventure..

I've played a few rounds and have yet to see a caddy tip.

They did bring a few courses back, though.

Damn no caddy tip.... guess what i heard was wrong... so its prolly harder than shit to putt huh... when i first played 06 saw that there was no caddy tip, played a couple rounds trying to get use to it.. its just not fun 2-3 putting everydamn hole. 04-05 are the best.

Exactamundo, my dude.

'05 is where it stopped being a game. '06 is where they started to go in the boring-ass 'golf simulator' direction.

And honestly, '06 wasn't even that bad if you used the 'ball path' option to figure the break when putting ...and I don't think '07 even has that.

How in the shit are you supposed to figure the dimensions of a (simulated) 3-dimensional break on a 2-dimensional surface (tv screen) without some sort of gauge other than yellow, blue or green lines?

Tyrants!

Bully is pretty slow moving so far.

I'm gonna get Tiger Woods soon.

Shadow of the Colossus was alright, but, yeah, I'll admit, I got bored. I guess I'm not cool and alternative enough. Still, it was pretty good, and I'll give the devs props.

Also, EGM's next issue has a 17 page spread on HALO 3.

I just copped the limited edition FFXII.

3_ja.jpg

what's up with these limited editions that every single game has these days. just another way for them to get more money out of you. i don't get the limited edition unless it's something worthwhile. other than that it's just extra artwork, a nice shiny case, a booklet about something, and maybe a behind the scenes dvd... i got the limited edition for MK: Deception only because the extra disc had the arcade-perfect original Mortal Kombat on it (among other things)

i don't think i'll ever play World of Warcraft, despite all the hoopla about it. too much about those mmorpg's saying you gotta kind of not have a life. it takes so much of your time. you can't just sit down and play for 30 minutes and then save it and move on like you can with most games. you gotta reserve like at least 5 hours out of your day to play it. building your character and collecting shit takes a while, and that's before even engaging in fighting. that said, i do tend to waste a lot of time here and on games... but those mmorpg's means you have to be pretty involved in that shit. you got nerds divorcing their wives and leaving their kids over this shit. i bought that FFIX for Xbox 360, spent about an hour installing it, and about 15 minutes playing it before uninstalling it from the harddrive. shit was boring. no thanks

i don't think i'll ever play World of Warcraft, despite all the hoopla about it. too much about those mmorpg's saying you gotta kind of not have a life. it takes so much of your time. you can't just sit down and play for 30 minutes and then save it and move on like you can with most games. you gotta reserve like at least 5 hours out of your day to play it. building your character and collecting shit takes a while, and that's before even engaging in fighting. that said, i do tend to waste a lot of time here and on games... but those mmorpg's means you have to be pretty involved in that shit. you got nerds divorcing their wives and leaving their kids over this shit. i bought that FFIX for Xbox 360, spent about an hour downloading it, and about 15 minutes playing it before uninstalling it from the harddrive. shit was boring. no thanks

hell ya it does, altho i do find myself telling my friends i gotta work and shit just to play, gotta admit tho it is fun, but i wish i would have never bought it waste so much damn time on it

I dont fuck with mmorpg's at all. i was addicted to counterstrike for so fucking long. im never playing a videogame with a bunch of people around the world again. im sticking to 1 player games where i dont get sucked into some bullshit for hours at a time.

well i think playing multiplayer with friends at your house (i.e., madden, etc.) is alright... and playing online like halo is alright... they're addicting, but they don't get you *involved* and sucked in to some alternate universe like an mmorpg does. they don't have you unshaven, fat, and without a shower for a couple days and without pussy for 5 months like an mmorpg does -- if you catch my drift

caleague.com

CAL is a league for many different "halo" type games. its main game is counterstrike. people practice daily and have onve a week or twice a week matches (depending on how high up you are in the league)

people dedicate their lives to this just like any mmorpg. There have been people that quit school (if you are at all interested, there's a CS player named Shaguar that quit high school to play)

i mean. it gets rediculous.