Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I started playing this game today and it is fucking awesome. Even if you don't like the og RE series try this one,its a totally different kind of game.

re41.jpg

In all my years...

Resident Evil 4 is EASILY one of the best games ever made for console. Are you playing the PS2 version? There are a ton of extras once (you think) the game is beat.

*Thulsa, if you have any questions, I might be able to help you. Just make sure you keep an eye out. You might want a walkthrough to help you find some of the more secret stuff.

Who puts a laser pointer on a shotgun and giving that its durning the day you wouldnt be able to see the beam...jesus these creators are getting lazy...

Negative. I have silver. Didnt cost me anything and i can get online. Do it man. Me and after school special were messin people up last night like it was our jobs.

New Tony Hawk is pretty good actually.

Mams, what you do is sign up for a Silver Acccount.

Then it will say that you are able to have it Gold for a month for free as a trial period.

You can only do it for a couple accounts though, but I think we got 5 or so Month long accounts for free =)

Only bummer is you cant save your points or friends unless you buy the account.

I got it off a private tracker i'm a member of, all the public ones had shitty speed.

http://www.blackcats-games.net/ is it. it is a really good place if you are into downloading games, etc. Registration is currently closed, but they filter out accounts every now and then. and sorry, i dont have any invites. =[

Oh, and mine was for ps2 if for some reason you thought i meant PC.

*edit: fuck, you're banned.

In all my years...

Resident Evil 4 is EASILY one of the best games ever made for console. Are you playing the PS2 version? There are a ton of extras once (you think) the game is beat.

*Thulsa, if you have any questions, I might be able to help you. Just make sure you keep an eye out. You might want a walkthrough to help you find some of the more secret stuff.

Thanks man, I'll let you know if I need any help. I am hooked on this game.

so if you do this online multiplayer gaming thing do you have to have a home phone line or there is there a way to run it through a cable modem in the event that you don't have a home phone?

I am thinking about buying a PS2 since with the new one dropping the prices on those will drop down enough to where I can afford one.

Just downloaded Mortal Kombat Armageddon. I'm hoping the Kpnquest is similar to Shaolin Monks (i've never played any Konquests before). I want a Shaolin Monks 2.

Also got Call of Duty 3 on the way.

I've been playin this for the past few days. At first I didnt like it, but once you learn some combos and shit then it gets fun. It's actually pretty deep, and the finisher system is crazy now.