Guest Resurrection

I have silver and ive been playing online. Maybe you should slowly and carefully go through it and read everything. Maybe you keep pressing somthing wrong.

I dunno.

What prolly happened is that you signed up for silver and it said "You are eligable for a free month of Xbox live gold."

I thought I could do that forever.

I guess I can't =(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just bought Elder Scrolls Oblivion. I guess it's goodbye life now.

And I'm almost embarrased to say that that Viva Piñata game, as gay as it seems, looks pretty fucking fun. The Xbox I bought came with a little featurette video of it.

yeah i like that quirky type shit. shit like katamari damacy and other games like it. i'm not embarrassed to say it.

the fact that Rare made this game (Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong Country, Killer Instinct, etc.) adds credence to this being good

Oh my fucking god in a hand basket. After schook you jynxed me! I just logged on and it said my membership just fucking died. Now i gatta fuckin buy this shit...

FUCK!

Mams..that means. Youre time...is limited.

MOTHER FUCK! FUCK YOU BILL GATES YOU FAGGOT! YOURE ALREADY RICH ENOUGH!!! FUCK!