Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think one of the two will be successful enough to become the standard for maybe 4-5 years. All-digital distribution will kill it after that.

It'll only happen if an agreement is made. Both companies have enough money to push on for a long time and that'll confuse the consumers long enough to make them say fuck it and just stick to DVDs. I'm hesitent to buy into the whole "better quality" thing.

:nope: armageddon is somewhat dissapointing....

the game sorta looks cheap...

the stages aren't elaborate at all...

kitana does not represent her princess status..

the fatality moves no longer appear in the moves list when you pause..

blaze is the final boss..

kabal still sucks huge ass...

smoke looks awfully dissapointing...

sareena... is teh good..

some characters moves are great...

graphics coulda been better...

the intro movie kicks ass...

60 + characters...

shao kahns trademark moves and insults are not in the game...

i did not see johnny cage...

it's all about the classic mk's. get the MK deception collector's edition and you get the "arcade perfect" Mortal Kombat 1... that's really the only reason i got MK deception. to play the original MK. then get the Midway Arcade Treasures Volume 2 for XBox or PS2 and you get MK2 and MK3 in one disc. can't get any better than that.

Final_Fantasy_XI_for_Xbox_360-resized200.jpg

this shit is garbage. a waste of money. even if you have xbox live you have to pay for the playonline service. then you gotta pay for extra characters. i got it to see what this mmorpg shit was about. took over an hour to install everything, and the graphics aren't 360 caliber... more like ps2 or how it is on the pc... once you start you're wandering around doing nothing. played it for about 15 minutes and returned it.

It was either Lui Kang or Kung Lao, and that was so because it was based on a story, which takes place after the original MK and open sup the story to MK2. This story only encompassed those two characters. If you were able to pick other characters, the story wouldnt make sense. This is evident when you beat the game and are able to replay the game as Scorpion and Johnny Cage.

I want all future MK games to be this way.

Fifa 07 is pretty sick. Really indepth too.

I bought Marc Eckos game for $3.00 at a game store on saturday, Ive played about 10 min of it..im going to give it back the store for free.

man, fuck the fifas. Once I started playing Winning Eleven, I never went back. THE best soccer games.

1147412098.jpg

B000CC3F4O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Blu-Ray and HD-DVD are the two "next generation" DVD formats. The major movie studios and technology companies (some of them do both, like Sony) decided not to work on a universal format and instead decided to try to get more money by making seperate formats. It also means that movies from studios will only be available on one format, which means that the consumer has to by two new DVD players that retail at a thousand dollars in order to watch all the movies. It's been in the works since at least 2001, thanks to the MPAA.