Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I paid full price cause I'm an action junkie and I didn't have the patience to wait, but this is totally the kind of game to wait out for the price to drop, cause it will, and for a lot of people the game might not deliver the playtime they expect for $60.

I take that same approach to games I'm not frothing at the mouth for, but am still very interested in, like the new Castlevania and Assassin's Creed, but this one I just had to have immediately and I'm glad to report it does not disappoint one bit. I'm on the last Act (same 5-act structure as GoW) and I'm sure I'm gonna play it through again immediately as soon I finish.

you are just like all these walking dead mutha fucka...you think you the shit because you have the power to delete...suck a nut fucking cupcake chump.go spend all your fucking useless time playing your idiotic video games............................trick

Resonance%20of%20Fate.jpg

I bought this game about a month after it came out - $40 at Best Buy. I was intrigued by it initially, so I decided to go ahead and jump on it at $20 off before it disappears into obscurity as most RPGs do. I played it for about 30 minutes because the battle system was all weird and shit, and I couldn't figure it out. Well, I changed my mind after yesterday, when I played for four hours. Pretty dope game, if you're in to JRPGs but with guns and not mideivel weapons with a steam punk theme.

I was playing Ninja Gaiden 2 again the other day. My disc is still fucked and won't let me go any further into level 3. Going to have to hire it and put it on the HD so I can play from my disc. Great game and looking forward to the next one (as well as the new game from the guy who made NG2).

BFBC2 Vietnam is good but is way intense, mainly because I am playing against asians and am lagging like all fuck. The flamethrower on that game owns shit.

I Wanna Be The Guy

478607f6e3a9d_featured_without_text_adifficultpath.jpg

You play as The Kid, a kid that wants to be The Guy. Through your travels you fight magnificent beasts such as: Mike Tyson and Zangief, among others.

This game is stupid hard. It came out in 2007 and for some reason I haven't played it until now.

It has a sequel called I Wanna Be The Fangame

And a failed experiment called I Wanna Time Travel

Here's some gameplay from the games: