TRAYVON vs. ZIMMERMAN

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i dont give a shit about a place or event thats next to a lake called mullet thats been a racial powderkeg for a hundred years..jackie robinson,kkk,naacp..black nationalists..nation of islam,ect..etc..and so on

just stopped by to post this for those that remember the ill fated google glass thread

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2013/07/what-first-arrest-captured-google-glass-really-means/66901/

There seriously is no fucking justice.

Anyone who thinks it's ok that this grown man stalked a teen and shot him while he was unarmed are absolutely out of your fucking minds.

This was an open shut case. The operator told this cop want-to-be faggot to back off and not go after the child. Trayvon had every right to be where he was, Zimmerman was a fucking racist vigalante with nothing going on in his life who just wanted to shoot someone. Because of that the kids fucking dead and this pile of shit walks a free douche.

I don't get American justice, maybe it's just Florida. First Casey Anthony kills her baby and gets away, now this mexican-jew Paul Blart ass wangster gets away with murder. Kids, Florida is dangerous for your health.

Fuck Zimmerman, my fingers are seriously crossed that he gets merked.

(Im also a little dissapointed in the black people not tearing shit up)

Watch the video I posted.

A dispatcher has no bounding authority. They will tell you not to get involved in most situation's. Maybe the exception being starting CPR.

American justice isn't perfect, it has it's flaws. However I doubt you would like the alternative to it, especially when you find yourself in front of a judge.

Nobody here saw what happened, and most likely you got your information from a main stream media source that relied heavily on racial talking points and stringing your emotions a long.

I don't know exactly what happened I wasn't there, but from the information I was given, and the charges he was facing, I do not think that he was guilty.

I suppose I'm just some racist German Nazi though, oh well.

• Like 2

How anyone can rationalism what happened as self defense ill never understand.

All I can say is I honestly hope someone you love gets shot and killed by a mad man and they walk, stupid people deserve to suffer.

If this happened to my son or brother, there would be alot of dead Zimmermans.

NYC is liberal, NY state is not.

Just like how Philly tends to vote liberal, yet the rest of the state might as well be in the fucking bible belt.

So then the kid still got shot for breaking into cars.

What the fuck did Trayvon do?

Son....we are practically agreeing on the fact that Zimmerman is guilty of murder. Aint no more debatements about that...

But i will say liberal ass NYC pretty much controls the state anyway.

Pretty much, christo.

I guess most people are riled up because this has been trumped up to be the pinnacle demonstrable element of our racist justice system. Its not. Maybe if zimmerman had white skin and not just a last name, and maybe if he'd said something other than "he's black" we might have some racist stuff here.

Overplayed headlines and reality-tv court fed to a moronic mass... We have plenty to be really, really pissed about. But somehow a dead kid in FL (which no one gives a fuck about that state anyhow) has trumped the fact that the NSA is spying on civilians. This fucking kid has got the populace more riled up that the Patriot Act, NDAA, the plethora of police-on-civ murders, etc...

In conclusion, fuck Americans; They don't actually give a shit about their liberty.

zimmerman should have never followed him after the 411 guy told him not to, and if he was going to follow him, he shouldnt have ever been close enough to get his ass whoop.

i think trayvon was whooping his ass once confronted, and then thats when Zimmerman shot him.

could have been avoided. should have been guilty.

• Like 1