TRAYVON vs. ZIMMERMAN

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

It says in the very first sentence that the kids are in custody.

Then it goes on to say this:

"Jekari Oshay Strozier, 19; Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18; and Johnathan Donald Anthony, 18; all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act."

I love it how the closet racists come out and try and compare this shit to other murders, yet you's always quote murders where the actual perpetrators were arrested and are facing charges. Charges that didn't come after weeks of national protest, and charges that they're probably not going to get found "not guilty" on.

The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case really is a social Rorschach test that stays putting you closet racists on blast.

Him being free doesnt really bug me as much as a bunch of white faggots in my city holding a vigil for Trayvon. Black kids get shot all the fucking time in my city and those same vigil organizers dont think twice about it. In other words, nobody gives a shit about black on black crime

How often do the police show up to a black on black crime, ask the shooter what happened, then say "oh well then I guess the punk had it coming" and let the shooter go on his merry way?

How often does the entire country have to protest just to get the shooter charged in the first place, then after all that how often does said shooter get let off to go on his merry way AGAIN?

Like I said, social Rorschach test. You just failed with flying colors.

• Like 1

How often do the police show up to a black on black crime, ask the shooter what happened, then say "oh well then I guess the punk had it coming" and let the shooter go on his merry way?

How often does the entire country have to protest just to get the shooter charged in the first place, then after all that how often does said shooter get let off to go on his merry way AGAIN?

Like I said, social Rorschach test. You just failed with flying colors.

Getting called a racist by you means about as much to me as traynigga getting blasted.

However since you asked i can think of an interesting case from my city. Some white teenagers were breaking into cars and a BLACK guy came outta his house and shot one in the BACK and killed him. Kid was unarmed. Black dude went on trial and got charges dropped.

You probably never heard of it cus the victim didnt really look like a son of Obama, or cus around the clock media reporting on that isnt really good looks.

Getting called a racist by you means about as much to me as traynigga getting blasted.

However since you asked i can think of an interesting case from my city. Some white teenagers were breaking into cars and a BLACK guy came outta his house and shot one in the BACK and killed him. Kid was unarmed. Black dude went on trial and got charges dropped.

You probably never heard of it cus the victim didnt really look like a son of Obama, or cus around the clock media reporting on that isnt really good looks.

So then somebody got shot for breaking into cars? I'm guessing where you live is kinda like Texas where property value is placed above life.

So then tell me this: what did Trayvon get shot for that was supposedly justified?

Being black in a gated community?

Wearing a hoody in the rain in February?

"Standing his ground" when some random fucking idiot accosted him for being black and wearing a hoody in the rain in February?

Racist moron admits to being a racist moron, then turns around and tells another story that has nothing similar to the Martin/Zimmerman case at all other than race.

All in a moronic attempt at trying to prove that the Martin/Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race.

It's similar because it's a reversed scenario. White kid gets killed by black guy and no one gives a shit. White guy kills black kid and the whole world gives a shit.

Again you racist fucking idiots keep failing the Rorshach test.

It's not similar at all because the cops didn't show up to the scene, catch the shooter red handed, then let the shooter go.

Then after all the hoops and hurdles that needed to be jumped just to get the nigga in court, he wasn't STILL let go even though all the evidence pointed to 2nd degree murder.

AGAIN, you stupid, racist, motherfuckers only see these cases you keep posting as being similar because the people involved were of different races.

You skip everything else about the case, and head straight to race.

Why?

For the same fucking reason you's are not outraged at Zimmerman walking.

Because you're fucking racist and therefore the only thing you see in this is race.

Why?

It says in the very first sentence that the kids are in custody.

Then it goes on to say this:

"Jekari Oshay Strozier, 19; Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18; and Johnathan Donald Anthony, 18; all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act."

I love it how the closet racists come out and try and compare this shit to other murders, yet you's always quote murders where the actual perpetrators were arrested and are facing charges. Charges that didn't come after weeks of national protest, and charges that they're probably not going to get found "not guilty" on.

The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case really is a social Rorschach test that stays putting you closet racists on blast.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER again."

I was thinking the same thing. The protests were first as a result of the fact that Zimmerman was originally not going to be prosecuted. The second protests were the result of Zimmerman getting off.

Not the same thing as his link showing some Black guys immediately arrested & prosecuted, and most certainly will be convicted.

• Like 1

I just think 'white hispanic' is a bullshit term.

If trayvon were mixed they wouldn't be calling him mulatto or cappucino or swirl or a biracial angel.

mud's mud. plain and simple.

yeehaw.

the candlelight vigil shit cracks me up, though. "trayvon would be here today..." who gives a fuck? some shitty little kid (who cares what color) died in X fashion that never, ever would have affected anybody personally.

This wasn't a college bound science scholarship genius that we as a nation lost together... zimmerman is an overeager asshole that would probably excel in his local police.

fuck it.

Again you racist fucking idiots keep failing the Rorshach test.

It's not similar at all because the cops didn't show up to the scene, catch the shooter red handed, then let the shooter go.

Then after all the hoops and hurdles that needed to be jumped just to get the nigga in court, he wasn't STILL let go even though all the evidence pointed to 2nd degree murder.

AGAIN, you stupid, racist, motherfuckers only see these cases you keep posting as being similar because the people involved were of different races.

You skip everything else about the case, and head straight to race.

Why?

For the same fucking reason you's are not outraged at Zimmerman walking.

Because you're fucking racist and therefore the only thing you see in this is race.

It had no business getting to court in the first place. It wasn't a murder case, it was self defense. Open and shut case. All evidence pointed to Zimmerman getting off from the very beginning. The only one really calling out about race is you. You gave into what msmbs has been spewing out for the past year. That Zimmerman is an evil white racist trigger happy bigot and that Trayvon is a sweet little angel of a child walking down the street minding his own or the other way around.. doesn't matter. All that matters is that evidence prevails.

You can't win a case based on pure speculation that zim profiled him.. stocked him.. It doesn't work that way even if Zim is a racist stalker pedophile necrophiliac .. you still got to prove it

Immortal Technique's take on the Zimmerman/Martin case... I'm not really in to his music because I tend to like music that isn't so serious or feels like a Political Science course... But I like listening to his interviews...

Also it seems to annoy the racists here when we keep talking about this, so I think we should keep talking about this.

So then somebody got shot for breaking into cars? I'm guessing where you live is kinda like Texas where property value is placed above life.

So then tell me this: what did Trayvon get shot for that was supposedly justified?

Being black in a gated community?

Wearing a hoody in the rain in February?

"Standing his ground" when some random fucking idiot accosted him for being black and wearing a hoody in the rain in February?

Racist moron admits to being a racist moron, then turns around and tells another story that has nothing similar to the Martin/Zimmerman case at all other than race.

All in a moronic attempt at trying to prove that the Martin/Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race.

I live in NY...one of the most liberal and anti gun states in the country. But good guess...

Someone got shot in the back for breaking into cars. When they were running away. There is a law in NY called the duty to retreat or something like that where lethal force supposedly isnt justified if the suspect is trying to get away from you and you arent in immediate danger, like a kid running away from breaking into a car.

I know you read my original post since you quoted it but for the sake of your memory span ill reiterate by saying that Zimmerman should have been convicted. I have no idea where i would have suggested him being justified in picking a fight with a black kid and killing him.

Im also not suggesting this had nothing to do with race....it has fucking everything to do with race from Z's actions to the medias to the president to al sharpton and jesse jackson to all the fucking dumb whities holding vigils for T in my city. So what is your point? That im a racist? Big fuckin deal, move along.

I'm guessing "Rorschach Test" in the context of this case was somewhere in a recent Yahoo news article.

Also, if I'm going to be real, I'm chalking Zimmerman up as a grossly irresponsible gun owner, although I'm waffling pretty hard about any racism allegations having a foundation in truth. It's real easy to point fingers in a case where the race card can be easily applied in such a black and white (pun intended) sense, but honestly, no one crying about anything related to this case was there. Speculation only, helped out by an enormous amount of media spin early on.

Sad he's dead, but if there hadn't been coverage no one would give him a second thought.

• Like 2

You can't win a case based on pure speculation that zim profiled him.. stocked him.. It doesn't work that way even if Zim is a racist stalker pedophile necrophiliac .. you still got to prove it

zim profiled him.. stocked him..

stocked him..

9314183301_b72d603417_o.png

• Like 1

I just think 'white hispanic' is a bullshit term.

^This!

How the fuck is "white" a race, black another race, Asian another race and Hispanic a "race" that can be any and all of the above just so long as you speak Spanish????

First of all, Spanish is a European language.

Second of all, then what the fuck race are the brown people who are native to the American continent? They sure as fuck aren't Spanish. When people say "Hispanic", they're not talking about a language that your mother who's half from Peru speaks, they're talking about your fucking race. And you can't be 90% one race and 10% another and claim the race that has the least amount of blood running through your veins. Especially when everyone who's known you your entire life vouches that you never claimed that before this trial. I'm like 0.000000324525 or whatever the fuck Chippewa Indian because somebody over 100 years ago made babies with an Injun. Does that give me a pass to claim that I'm a native American like that somehow takes away from the fact that I just racially profiled some black kid and shot him after he whooped my ass in the fight that I instigated with him? Fuck outahere.

If trayvon were mixed they wouldn't be calling him mulatto or cappucino or swirl or a biracial angel.

mud's mud. plain and simple.

yeehaw.

The fucking president of the United States is mixed, and these exact same jackass's who are defending Zimmerman were accusing him of being a Kenyan Islamist/Nazi//commy/alienlizzard and lying about him not having a real birth certificate.

Social Rorschach ass niggas!!!!

^This!

How the fuck is "white" a race, black another race, Asian another race and Hispanic a "race" that can be any and all of the above just so long as you speak Spanish????

First of all, Spanish is a European language.

Second of all, then what the fuck race are the brown people who are native to the American continent? They sure as fuck aren't Spanish. When people say "Hispanic", they're not talking about a language that your mother who's half from Peru speaks, they're talking about your fucking race. And you can't be 90% one race and 10% another and claim the race that has the least amount of blood running through your veins. Especially when everyone who's known you your entire life vouches that you never claimed that before this trial. I'm like 0.000000324525 or whatever the fuck Chippewa Indian because somebody over 100 years ago made babies with an Injun. Does that give me a pass to claim that I'm a native American like that somehow takes away from the fact that I just racially profiled some black kid and shot him after he whooped my ass in the fight that I instigated with him? Fuck outahere.

"Hispanic" really isn't a race.

There are Black/Afro Hispanics, White Hispanics, Native Indigenous American Hispanics, and even Asian Hispanics.

The majority of Hispanics are a mixed (mestizo), usually with Indigenous Blood & European Blood. Some have the trifecta of Black/Indigenous/White blood

For example, Mexico is roughly 7% White, 1% Black, about 60% mestizo, and about 30% indigenous. But they're all Hispanic.

From what I understand, in Latin America people don't really call themselves "Hispanics." That's a term more popular in the US to differentiate people who come from native Spanish-speaking countries.

Trust me there are Hispanics with blonde hair & blue eyes and 100% European origin.

I wouldn't call George Zimmerman a "White Hispanic" simply because he's not fully White. He's half Mestizo/Peruvian and half White.