TRAYVON vs. ZIMMERMAN

Pfffffffffft

the fuck is 'lean'?

I am clearly out of touch with 'merica....

Purple Drank, or "Sizzurp."

Promethezine With Codeine Cough Syrup, mixed with Sprite and often Jolly Ranchers to make it taste better.

Popular in the South but lately has spread to other places (West Coast, East Coast, Up North).

Makes the person real relaxed and do everything in slow motion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who even uses that term anymore.. What I'm saying is the media immediately profiled the name. George Zimmerman = White. The media is the racist one here and changed shit around once they saw what George looked like they put the word hispanic after it. But the initial plan was to cause a massive race argument across america and they succeeded.

@theohux this is a forum and no need for korrekt gramma nigga

Mexicans do.

I live in south Texas where I'm surrounded by Mexicans, and trust me they hate black people more than they hate white people.

Of course I'm generalizing here, but yeah.

George looks like any other white supremacist skinhead of German ancestry (which is more or less exactly what he is). It wasn't untill his family came out with his mom being half Venesualan that the MEDIA started calling him "Hispanic".

There is nothing Hispanic about this German blooded wannabe pig at all. The nigga doesn't even speak Spanish for fucks sake, nor does he look like anything other than a white skinhead wannabe pig!!!

But like I said, even if he was full blooded Mexican and looked like the illegal alien nigga who probably mows your rich parents lawn, how the fuck does that disprove that he could possibly be racist against black people? It fucking doesn't, and anybody who thinks it does comes from the mind set that it's whites against all minorities and all minorities are the same exact people.

The most accurate thing I've read so far is that this case is a social Rorschach test.

Because the closet racists instantly out themselves as soon as they open their mouths.

Case in point.

You.

Purple Drank, or "Sizzurp."

Promethezine With Codeine Cough Syrup, mixed with Sprite and often Jolly Ranchers to make it taste better.

Popular in the South but lately has spread to other places (West Coast, East Coast, Up North).

Makes the person real relaxed and do everything in slow motion.

They used to hustly this shit in North Philly back in the 90's.

I'm sure it originated in the south, but it's not exactly new to the east.

xmu5g3.png

2w3atcw.jpg

2znuatf.jpg

345kk92.png

20jsyo.jpg

k36c8j.png

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/zimmerman-civil-rights-charges-142917019.html

Mexicans do.

I live in south Texas where I'm surrounded by Mexicans, and trust me they hate black people more than they hate white people.

Of course I'm generalizing here, but yeah.

George looks like any other white supremacist skinhead of German ancestry (which is more or less exactly what he is). It wasn't untill his family came out with his mom being half Venesualan that the MEDIA started calling him "Hispanic".

There is nothing Hispanic about this German blooded wannabe pig at all. The nigga doesn't even speak Spanish for fucks sake, nor does he look like anything other than a white skinhead wannabe pig!!!

But like I said, even if he was full blooded Mexican and looked like the illegal alien nigga who probably mows your rich parents lawn, how the fuck does that disprove that he could possibly be racist against black people? It fucking doesn't, and anybody who thinks it does comes from the mind set that it's whites against all minorities and all minorities are the same exact people.

The most accurate thing I've read so far is that this case is a social Rorschach test.

Because the closet racists instantly out themselves as soon as they open their mouths.

Case in point.

You.

"Mexicans hate black people more then they hate white people" No, you're not generalizing at all. That is pretty specific.

"George looks like any other white supremacist skinhead of German ancestry." Are you saying all white people look alike?

"This nigga doesn't even speak Spanish for fucks sake, nor does he look like anything other than a white skinhead"

"..Even if he was full blooded Mexican and looked like the illegal alien nigga who probably mows your rich parents lawn"

..and I'm the racist.

Nobody said George was Mexican. You can be Hispanic and be white, black, oriental and come from a variety of different Latin countries, not just Mexico. I'm not saying that him being Hispanic would prove or disprove him being racist at all, only that the media picked up on it specifically and made it apart of the conversation like it actually matters. That's what this case was really about to the world. It wasn't about Trayvon or Zimmerman. It was about a black person vs a white person.

I think people are focusing too much on the racial profiling part of it and are less focused on him shooting someone who wasn't armed. no one knows what happened as far as who threw the first punch or who confronted who etc. but the fact that George Zimmerman made no attempt at fighting back before he shot him makes me think this was not a valid self defense.. he escalated the use of deadly force before it was necessary, maybe if he hadn't been a pussy and fought back a lil bit the kid wouldn't be dead and he would just have a broken nose and a couple cuts.. dude is boohooin about getting stomped out when Rihanna took a worse beating and she even went back with the guy (dumb broad). or better yet, don't follow someone you suspect is "up to no good" and "possibly on drugs" into a poorly lit area. how to avoid getting robbed/smashed on 101 would have that as the first lesson.

also just wanted to point out that when I type George Zimmerman into my keyboard it capitalizes the name, but when I type trayvon martin it doesn't and tells me I've misspelled it. RACIST MESSAGING BOARD! lol.

I don't think their will ever be a significant riot like that again

People have social media to vent in now. Armchair activists.

NYC must be pretty confident in that too seeing as they've ordered businesses to remove those roll down doors.

Sucks a kid got killed

I'm amazed dude got off w out any time. But you are innocent til proven guilty and the jury didn't think the prosecutor did aenough to prove guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. They didn't say he was innocent just not guilty. I wonder what the verdict would have been if they went for a lesser charge.

Hats off to the jury for coming to their own conclusion though. I don't follow news very much but from the little I heard on this case I thought dude was guilty hands down. News going crazy w this shit, even Obama chiming in, the jury must've gone into this trial thinking dude was guilty.

@boats: From what I saw of the evidence it was a flimsy case at best, from what I have read the local PD wasn't even going to charge him until the story blew up and politicians got involved. The prosecutors knew their case was so flimsy that they attempted to withhold evidence from the defense: link to the story here. Guy thought it was important enough to loose his job over.

*German. As in Nazi. As in he has more Nazi German blood running through his veins than anything hispanic which is why that nigga is whiter than me.

He is NOT hispanic.

HOW DAO SEES COLOR:

Cartoon_of_a_little_brown_dog_0515-0908-1704-0705_SMU.jpg = WHITE

dog-poop_full.jpeg = WHITE

tumblr_maqg44Zc1R1rcpvv4o1_500.jpg = WHITE

76gxstp.jpg = WHITE

football.png = WHITE

george-zimmerman-300.jpg = norton-american-history-x.jpg

Zimmerman is so hispanic, I'd call the cops on him for walking down my block.

• Like 1