TRAYVON vs. ZIMMERMAN

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link to the story here[/url]. Guy thought it was important enough to loose his job over.

A co worker was just elling me about deleted twitter and Facebook stuff too

Shit is crazy. I've heard of prosecutors digging up digital shit to fuck someone but not hiding it. Shit happens a lot I would imagine.

I think this trial shows just how many people are easily manipulated by media coverage and bias.

Shit is fucked up a kid died, shit must be terrible for a parent. but none of us will ever know exactly what happened.

I have no idea, no one on this forum has no idea. So many people are passionate like they know exactly what went down tho.

Both of em fuckes up tho from what it seems. GZ shoulda never got out the truck and TM should a just dipped outta there or told the guy he was just trying to get out the rain.

At the end of the day none of this shit was worth someone being killed.

Also I misspoke up there - didn't think he was guilty hands down, thought he BE FOUND guilty hands down.

Lots of protests around South Central L.A. right now...

LAPD moving in swiftly. They won't let it be like 1992 again...

Tweets:

@LANow 5m

LATEST: LAPD tells @LATvives #Zimmerman protesters tried to break into the nearby McDonalds and a shoe store

@LANow 10m

Zimmerman verdict: LAPD declares unlawful assembly http://lat.ms/147xDUL

@Venice311 12m

Crenshaw & 43rd place @KCBSKCALDesk newsmen were attacked, need ambulance

@Jayron26 17m

LAPD slamming protestors against wall and mass arresting. Paddy wagons en route. #OO #OSF #OLA #OWS #OCHI #ODC #Hoodiesup #TrayvonMartin

@anblanx 19m

People up against walls on Vernon near 10th as #LAPD following though on promise to arrest people who did not leave area.

Zimmerman is a dumbass for picking the fight in the first place that he obviously couldnt handle, even after being told by the dispatcher to stop following Trayvon.

And he looks more white now than he did when the incident went down...he looked like a hispanic thug in those early interviews before he got all fat.

Him being free doesnt really bug me as much as a bunch of white faggots in my city holding a vigil for Trayvon. Black kids get shot all the fucking time in my city and those same vigil organizers dont think twice about it. In other words, nobody gives a shit about black on black crime

TM is dead so we'll never hear the full story. GZ was deemed innocent since the prosecutors didn't have strong enough evidence to prove otherwise with six women jurors. This is how our justice system is supposed to work whether we like it or not.

I just don't get what the huge fuss is about when there is 100x worse things going on everyday yet people don't give them a second thought. That is our education system at work.