TRAYVON vs. ZIMMERMAN

Pfffffffffft

It had no business getting to court in the first place. It wasn't a murder case, it was self defense. Open and shut case. All evidence pointed to Zimmerman getting off from the very beginning. The only one really calling out about race is you. You gave into what msmbs has been spewing out for the past year. That Zimmerman is an evil white racist trigger happy bigot and that Trayvon is a sweet little angel of a child walking down the street minding his own or the other way around.. doesn't matter. All that matters is that evidence prevails.

You can't win a case based on pure speculation that zim profiled him.. stocked him.. It doesn't work that way even if Zim is a racist stalker pedophile necrophiliac .. you still got to prove it

If it was a open and shut case of self defense, then what the fuck was Trayvon doing when he got accosted by some total fucking stranger who was following him, then walked up and shoved him talking bout "the fuck you doing here"?

Clearly Faux News has done a number on your braincells you fucking RETARD.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Zimmerman is an evil white racist trigger happy bigot and that Trayvon is a sweet little angel of a child walking down the street minding his own or the other way around.. doesn't matter. All that matters is that evidence prevails.

Trayvon was walking home to watch the fucking Allstar Game with his father after walking to the store to buy candy and an Arizona something or another. He was litterally walking down the street minding his own business.

And all evidence pointed to second degree murder.

Seriously interested in hearing your take on the OJ trial though. The first one, not the one he's in prison for.

Please tell us your predictable thoughts on that one.

I live in NY...one of the most liberal and anti gun states in the country. But good guess...

NYC is liberal, NY state is not.

Just like how Philly tends to vote liberal, yet the rest of the state might as well be in the fucking bible belt.

Someone got shot in the back for breaking into cars. When they were running away. There is a law in NY called the duty to retreat or something like that where lethal force supposedly isnt justified if the suspect is trying to get away from you and you arent in immediate danger, like a kid running away from breaking into a car.

I know you read my original post since you quoted it but for the sake of your memory span ill reiterate by saying that Zimmerman should have been convicted. I have no idea where i would have suggested him being justified in picking a fight with a black kid and killing him.

Im also not suggesting this had nothing to do with race....it has fucking everything to do with race from Z's actions to the medias to the president to al sharpton and jesse jackson to all the fucking dumb whities holding vigils for T in my city. So what is your point? That im a racist? Big fuckin deal, move along.

So then the kid still got shot for breaking into cars.

What the fuck did Trayvon do?

Anyone, including the police, shouldn't be allowed to confront/shoot you no matter what you're doing, if you're doing it unarmed.

Fat boy was loosing the fight that he started (and was warned against before pursuing it) according to his own story, so he blasted the kid.

Fuck making this racial, I can't see how anyone would think this is OK.

Lets all just go out with a gun starting shit with people, it's ok to shoot if you loose the fight.

Must spread more rep.

The case has nothing to do with trayvon walking home, buying skittles and arizona tea or watching a game. No evidence to support Zimmerman shoving Travon like you said. For all we know it might of happen, but we don't know. There are his friends and family who can testify that he isn't a violent or racist person. There is enough evidence to conclude Trayvon was a violent person. There is evidence that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman hitting his head on the concrete. Evidence prevailed.

I don't think Zimmerman should have got convicted of manslaughter simply because the proof wasn't there, but I think there should have been some punishment on a lesser charge. Perhaps a few years probation, hours of community service, mandatory counseling classes on how to deal with people, and gun permit revoked during those years of probation.

• Like 1

I'm guessing "Rorschach Test" in the context of this case was somewhere in a recent Yahoo news article.

Also, if I'm going to be real, I'm chalking Zimmerman up as a grossly irresponsible gun owner, although I'm waffling pretty hard about any racism allegations having a foundation in truth. It's real easy to point fingers in a case where the race card can be easily applied in such a black and white (pun intended) sense, but honestly, no one crying about anything related to this case was there. Speculation only, helped out by an enormous amount of media spin early on.

Sad he's dead, but if there hadn't been coverage no one would give him a second thought.

If that's the case, then every gangbanger in Chicago who shoots his rivals is a grossly irresponsible gun owner.

What should be done with these grossly irresponsible gun owners when the pigs roll up on them with gun in hand after killing somebody?

Yeah, exactly.

If there hadn't been coverage, people like you would be bitching about there not being coverage and blaming it on the Illuminati trying to distract us with stories of civil way in Syria and coup's in Egypt.

"Hispanic" really isn't a race.

There are Black/Afro Hispanics, White Hispanics, Native Indigenous American Hispanics, and even Asian Hispanics.

Well then why the fuck is there boxes that you have to check whenever filling out any application that say Race:

White

Black

Asian

Hispanic?

If Hispanic is just a language and not a race, then why do native Americans check "Hispanic" in the race box?

And if Spanish speaking is a race, then why is English not a race?

Or German?

Or Russian?

As long as native Americans check "Hispanic" as their race, Hispanic will be a race.

And I will continue to laugh in the face of every blonde haired, blue eyed German where I live who gets mad when he's called white and tries to tell me he's hispanic just cause his grandparents fled to Central America after WW2.

Mixed-on-mixed-crime. Race entered the picture to drum up ratings. It's hilarious to me how people look at those of mixed race and cherry-pick the attributes they want.

Focus on the shooting of an unarmed teen here ...

Race entered the picture when Zimmerman called the cops to report a black guy in his neighborhood.

It has always been a centerpiece in this case, and it was that German faggot George Zimmerman who put it there.

The case has nothing to do with trayvon walking home, buying skittles and arizona tea or watching a game. No evidence to support Zimmerman shoving Travon like you said. For all we know it might of happen, but we don't know. There are his friends and family who can testify that he isn't a violent or racist person. There is enough evidence to conclude Trayvon was a violent person. There is evidence that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman hitting his head on the concrete. Evidence prevailed.

If there was no witness to Zimmerman shoving Trayvon and asking him WTF is he doing here, then what was that testimony of his friend who was on the phone with him at the time all about?

There is Trayvon's fiends and family's testimony saying the same exact shit about Trayvon, but no testimony of anybody being on the phone with Zimmerman other than the cop who told him to fall back.

You seriously have to be trolling at this point.

Those so called orders were not legally binding. It's not against the law to follow anyone

It is against the law to assault someone though.

And it's within the law to defend yourself.

Which is exactly what Trayvon was doing when Zimmerman pussed the fuck out and shot him.

The fact that you need this explained to you tells me that you're a fucking faggot.

A racist fucking faggot who somehow see's the agressors right to defend himself with a gun from an ass whooping as superior to the victims right to defend himself with his fists when confronted and assaulted by some fucking creep on the street.

Well then why the fuck is there boxes that you have to check whenever filling out any application that say Race:

White

Black

Asian

Hispanic?

If you pay attention... Take the census for instance -- in the top category asks if you are White, Black, Asian, Native American/Indigenous, Mixed, Other, etc.

Then there's a second category, that shows "Hispanic" as an option. After the person selects one from the top category, then they check whether or not they are of Hispanic origin.

If Hispanic is just a language and not a race, then why do native Americans check "Hispanic" in the race box?

Native Americans as in Navajo, Cherokee, or Apache? They don't check "Hispanic."

And if Spanish speaking is a race, then why is English not a race?

Who said Spanish-speaking is a "race"?

Or German?

Or Russian?

As long as native Americans check "Hispanic" as their race, Hispanic will be a race.

And I will continue to laugh in the face of every blonde haired, blue eyed German where I live who gets mad when he's called white and tries to tell me he's hispanic just cause his grandparents fled to Central America after WW2.

I have never heard of a Native American, and by Native American we are speaking of an indigenous person from the Continental US -- ever call themselves "Hispanic." To be a Hispanic you must either be from or a descendant of a Spanish-speaking country. Most Native Americans grow up speaking English and in some cases will learn their Native American tribal language for cultural reasons.