Pugs.

SheepOrDie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like pugs, they're kinda cute...unfortunately i hear they have a problem with detached retinas and eyeballs coming out of their sockets etc...

for some reason everytime i see a pug i think of cheech marin in the old cheech and chong movies. idk why.

EDIT: POST 1111 AT 11:11 how fucking awesome is that.

• Like 1

i like pugs, they're kinda cute...unfortunately i hear they have a problem with detached retinas and eyeballs coming out of their sockets etc...

for some reason everytime i see a pug i think of cheech marin in the old cheech and chong movies. idk why.

EDIT: POST 1111 AT 11:11 how fucking awesome is that.

hahahahahaha

2010-06-23-11-51-32-4-an-asian-guy-can-pop-his-whole-eyeball-out-and-squ.jpeg

oh yeah: their eyes dont fall out, and they can breathe fine etc. etc... all those concerns are just bullshit

OH WORD?

Pug with a popped out eye!

http://yourownvet.com/?tag=breeds-dogs-pugs

Pugs need to be kept in moderate climates and temperatures, and do not do well in either very hot or very cold climates unless they are kept indoors.

Wet weather can also be problematic for the Pug, as they have difficulties with respiratory problems due to their short nasal passages(4)Pugs love to play and go for walks.

Take care not to let them get too hot on hot days. (2) Pugs must be kept out of hot or cold weather, as they are very susceptible to respiratory problems and breathing issues.

When exercising or running with Pugs, it’s important to watch for any signs of wheezing or breathing troubles and immediately stop the dog from continuing on with the activity until their breathing is again under control.

(4) They have compact breathing passageways, leaving many unable to breathe properly or efficiently or their ability to regulate their temperature through evaporation from the tongue

Pugs are prone to eye problems such as inflammation and ulceration of the cornea. Pugs have slightly protruding eyes and this puts the eye itself at more risk to infections and problems.

Tearing and weeping is common with Pugs and can often be an indication of more severe eye conditions.(4) They are susceptible to eye injuries such as puncture wounds and scratched corneas and entropion.[

2] If your pug is attacked or hit by a car, the eyes can often pop out of their sockets! This is a veterinary emergency called proptosis and the eye

must be kept moist with wet cotton wool and the dog taken to the vet immediately.

• Like 1

i've always thought they were ugly, silly dogs that served little purpose, but i feel that way about most breeds under 30 pounds, and just because your pug is super fat doesn't mean it negates its pointlessness.

but they do make for good internet pictures...

dude your just a walking hate-a-thon... lol