don't knock the hustle. . .

Dr. Scientist

"An American blogger has discovered three fake Apple stores operating in Kunming city, China."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14236786

http://birdabroad.wordpress.com/

_54193416_fakestore4.jpg

Fucking amazing. I love shit like this, I'd also love to know where they're getting apple computers, iPads, iPods, etc. . . from.

Would be awesome of someone running a manufacturing plant in China, hired by Apple, was just making extra stuff and shipping it out to stores like this, probably not the case. . . but it would still be awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why doesn't someone just start a Yahoo news story of the day thread and be done with it?

Because yahoo doesn't tell me what my fellow 12oz users think about certain topics. If you can program an app that will combine yahoo news stories and the thoughts of the Oontz, then all of your woes will be gone.

why doesn't someone just start a Yahoo news story of the day thread and be done with it?

I feel like it's been the same threads on CH0 for the past year. I don't know if people stopped coming here because the content sucks or the content sucks because people stopped coming here. Maybe the user base just sucks now I don't know. Nothing but internet memes and "you mad." Untitled and Brick Slayers are still on point, but I find myself coming here less and less.

/end rant

Don't you remember all those stories about dirty chanks making even dirtier immigrant chank slaves sit in line so they can buy iCrap and ship it overseas? mad hustlin.

Didn't hear about that, guess it wasn't a Yahoo News Story. Some German guy I know used to buy iPhones, program them to work in Europe, then fly to Germany with a suit case full of them, then sell them off for triple the price.

I just can't get over these guys opening stores and modeling them to look like a legit Apple store.

Would be awesome of someone running a manufacturing plant in China, hired by Apple, was just making extra stuff and shipping it out to stores like this.

there is a percent of "bootleg" stuff that is produced exactly this way. so your not really buying bootleg fake but just something thats not part of the numbered edition so to speak...

i just saw this story on Yahoo and thought to myself this WILL be in zero by ends day... im not surprised by this move anymore, its the norm in here now...

I was doing that in the nonsense thread with pics until a newb told me not to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Individual threads are much better :D :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inappropriate_Responder (View Original Post)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL23FMn6F94

Thread worthy beatdown thread worthy?

Obigatory: MUST SEE comment added

YES! thread worthy

FOLLOWING the freeing of 1000 children held as slave workers in brick kilns in China, a new report reveals a nationwide network of Fagins living off more than 4000 stolen children trained to steal and beg.

A boy who has escaped to a government temporary welfare shelter explains: "We have 16 adults and four children in our gang, living together in a very hard place to find. The adults all carry knives, and train the children how to steal, then threaten people who we steal from, if they complain.

"They force us to pick up coins from boiling water as part of our training to snatch things quickly. If we miss the coin, they beat us with a belt. One 11-year-old boy tried to run away, but he was caught and almost beaten to death."

The "big brothers", or Fagins, who run the gangs set the children daily targets, from about $100 to $350, to hand over. If they fail, they are beaten. The Fagins extend their control by getting the children addicted to drugs, and by sexually harassing the girls. A child trained to steal, can be sold for $1000.

These children are Uighurs, members of the Turkic "ethnic minority" who comprised 90 per cent of the population of Xinjiang in China's northwest when the People's Republic was formed in 1949.

Thiefing little shit deserved it... Sike

• Like 1

There's no way the Chinese government doesn't know about it. As intrusive as they are; you send an e-mail saying you like Democracy, and they're busting down your door. Yet you can blatantly open a fake Apple Store in the middle of town and they don't know about it?

They're either in on it and making a commission themselves, or they just turn a blind eye and don't care.