Fall River (The asshole of Massachusetts)

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahh!!!!! i didnt come on the OZ yesterday but i herd this on the news and was so confused... they had NO answers... some kids gotta be loosing their summer jobs...

also some other details left out. she was WATCHING a 9yr old... 9yr old KNEW she "sunk to the bottom" told a life guard and they did nothing... so the kid left it at that and told no one else??? also didnt hear she was on any drugs.

so years back, like sophomore in highschool, i started talking to this broad on the internets from another forum and i did this east coast road trip and on the leg from ny to boston we stopped and met her in fall river.

i'd only ever seen face and cleavage pictures of her.

stepped out of the car at designated location and saw this 300 pound she-beast manatee, hoped/assumed it wasn't her but of course it was. i got back in our car and kept driving to boston.

i never talked to her again.

and that was my lesson in life on SIFs. and my fall river story.

i always considered worcester to be the asshole/armpit of mass and the united states as a whole.

not fall river. but hey.

I hear ya, I had always considered Fresno and the rest of the central valley meth triangle to be the arm pit of the world, but Fall river wins hands fucking down

i always considered worcester to be the asshole/armpit of mass and the united states as a whole.

not fall river. but hey.

my father told me about some article in the 70s, i believe it was, in Time magazine that dubbed Haverhill the armpit of America at the time.. i dunno if i believe that, but then again, i dont know how Haverhill looked in the 70s.

fall river is getting violent, with all the gangs coming down from boston to take over spots.

and loads of junkies doing home invasions, just type in fall river in youtube.. and you're bound to get a shitload of links about shootings, home invasions, and robberies, all happening day after day... i believe someone posted the link to the youtube fall river shootings in here already..