Fall River (The asshole of Massachusetts)

HUSK

Some of you might know of this place, others might not. This place is a complete shit hole.Granted there are plenty of other cities with everyday city problems, but this past few years Fall River has just become even more of a shit hole then it's been these past 40 years. Been named "Heroin City" , and with that comes plenty of home invasions/armed robberies,shootings, broad day at a red light gun in your face for your wallet/purse if not your car.Like most cities this is something that just happens, but recently this is an everyday occurrence to the point where no one cares about the dead bodies being found in cars on side streets or the shootings going on in the middle of intersections at 5pm rush hour traffic.But then I heard about this a few hours ago.

The body of a woman who drowned was apparently in a Fall River public pool for two days and remained there while people were swimming in the pool before it was discovered, police said Wednesday.A friend of mine was across the street from this, he said there were atleast 300 people swimming yesterday while there was a dead body in the pool.

fall-river-pool

110629_fall_river_drowning.jpg

g12c000000000000000344b8d38b71746d813599232470d0c31423d6862.jpg

the link to the story:

http://www2.turnto10.com/news/2011/jun/29/17/unconscious-woman-found-fall-river-pool-ar-572606/

Here is bonus clips of more Fall River Fun.enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fall+river+shooting&aq=f

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What I want to know is:

a. how big is that fucking pool?

b. where the fuck in the pool was she, floating around?

c. did she shit when she died like they say all people do, and if so, did that float?

I heard a rumor that she Od'd on heroin, and she was dumped there.But that's just people talking, but who knows.The whole part that boggles my mind is how there was people swimming (300+ each day) while she was in the pool...DEAD!.

What I want to know is:

a. how big is that fucking pool?

b. where the fuck in the pool was she, floating around?

c. did she shit when she died like they say all people do, and if so, did that float?

all valid questions to which i can't fully believe said story until answered.

dead body in a pool with a bunch of wurgas swimming around??? for TWO

days. i think we all know what jpeg comes next............................................

100_0802.jpg?t=1241806412

How can you not believe it, It's Fall River! LOL. Anywhere else I would question it, but considering all the outlandish shit that goes on in this city, it's definitely possible.But I guess for someone who hasn't really experienced Fall Rivers shit storm then I guess its hard to believe.Fall River has slowly been spiraling into a shitnado (shit tornado) past few years so to me this is just another brick in the shitwall that is Fall River.

• Like 1

A friend of mine was delivering pizza's in Fall River back when we we're in highschool, and 2 junkie scumbags ran up to him at a red light and put a gun to his head, and made him drive around the city holding the gun to the back his head while they ate the pizza and stole anything of value in his car.

and how about the guy that tied a rope around a tree and then his neck, got into his car and drove down hill, completely decapitating himself in rush hour traffic.

here is link to this ^ story

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=49143&mode=threaded

I meant the pool had to close down for the day at some point, leaving only her floating. When it opened back up the next day, the first people there didn't notice her? or what? WTF. and that's weird husk, seems like a bit of overkill to close down pools statewide because of a freak accident...

Oh yeah, You are right, the pool closes but at what time i don't know.That's what they're looking into now(how no one could not notice her even if she wasn't floating and sitting at the bottom of the pool ,for 2 days).I mean fuck there was a life guard on duty everyday there. I'am sure he is fucked.

QUOTE=HUSK;8225794]A friend of mine was delivering pizza's in Fall River back when we we're in highschool, and 2 junkie scumbags ran up to him at a red light and put a gun to his head, and made him drive around the city holding the gun to the back his head while they ate the pizza and stole anything of value in his car.

and how about the guy that tied a rope around a tree and then his neck, got into his car and drove down hill, completely decapitating himself in rush hour traffic.

here is link to this ^ story

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=49143&mode=threaded

A 34-year-old Pakistani man may have taken his own life in a public and gruesome way on Sunday afternoon.

"A woman went to the car and put a towel on the head," she said.

Woman put a towel on a towel head's head?!?

richwithtowelhead.jpg