shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

DSD666

Cunt: Haha all that and you didn't even get to bust a nut. I would have been disappoint.

And Classified, that's just downright hilarious. Dem little people having high standards these days.

A K: gotta do what you gotta do.

Brought the same chick with tongue metal home at my pop's house with my little brother and sister sleeping downstairs. I was wasted as fuck at this point, already puked and actually barely remember this but she told me the next day. Anyway I woke up with a gnarly bruise on my shoulder and I was like the fuck did I walk into something? Turned out she was being loud as fuck so I put my shoulder in her face and she bit down. Bruise lasted for like a week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Battle scars yo.

There was this really nice and innocent girl who I worked with for like 4 years and I'd been down to fuck since I started there. Type of girl who everyone in the workplace fantasizes about when their bored. Anyway after tons of groundwork she finally caved and let me smash. Turned out she was a freak in bed, had a nipple ring. She asked me to choke her out during which I wasn't opposed to as I'd never done that before. Apparently I enjoyed it cause I didn't last much longer after. She went on about how good it was that night but every time I hollered after that she said she wasn't down, not that type of girl.

Fuck is this, I got hit 'n quit yo. Ain't mad at least I smashed. Rubbed it in all the other guys faces who wanted to fuck her too when I quit.

Haha thats some raw shit, havent had tounge metal on my cock since freshman year.

Well its been a while since ive posted in here, or anyone it seems so mabye we can get it going again. Ill start with a softie, this one isnt shameful or epic but its the first thing that came to mind and its recent.

So I hadnt used the internet to pull side pussy in months and was getting a little bored with my blackbook so I figured id try OKcupid to see if there was anyone on there worth banging.

After the first day on there id basically skimmed through everyone and came across an older chick, around 35 that was mad cute.

Cutting through the details I hit her up, shes feeling your boy, so we decide to meet. She says to meet at a local park so I agree. I show up, she tells me she's in a blue Honda SUV, I see her and she motions for me to get in. So I get in, we don't say one word and just start making out. We did so for probably about 15minutes no joke before we stop for air and finally say something. We small talk, walk around the park, and go back to her car. We continue to makeout and then I go down on her and start eating her out in her whip in front of like 20 black families. She squirts a little and says she came a few minutes later. I had to go when I was done and she said she did too. I dipped out and waited to hit her up till later...but

Never heard from her again, her profile was deleted that night and her phone was disconnected. Best part is that she looked just like Pam off the office.

I still wonder weeks later what in the fuck happened.

she was cheating with you..

well done

One night out in Hanoi I pick up this Vietnamese girl. After some limited conversation and a few drinks she's grabbing my dick and giving me a handjob in the bar. We smash a few more shots of rice wine and leave.

We head back to her house (still lives with her parents) get to her room and shes ripping my clothes off and starts giving me head which was terrible. i push her onto the bed where she falls onto her sister who is in her bed. She starts screaming at her sister to get out and drags her by the legs out the door. After that we get down to it and she's down to do anything I start choking her and she freaks out and bites my arm real hard leaving a killer bruise and teeth marks.

The next day we hang out and fuck until I have to leave for the airport. By this time she has told me she loves me and wants me to come back so we can be together. I bounce to the airport and get out of that situation.

Over the next month I receive a constant stream of emails and messages from her saying she loves me and we need to be together. She sends me a photo of her new tattoo which is my name and she tells me how devoted she is to me. The tattoo is so terrible haha she then says she is pregnant so i have to come back to vietnam so we can be a family. I know this is a blatant lie and wants me to talk to her as i have ignored every message from her.

The next day I get a message from her sister saying that she is in hospital from her getting too drunk and cutting herself. This happens once more and I tell her that i dont love her and wont be back to vietnam and to never talk to me again. Bitch goes on a massive rant at me about how I let her down and she will always love me, wants to get married and that I just can't see it. Ignored this and I haven't heard from her. Fucking crazy bitch.

One night out in Hanoi I pick up this Vietnamese girl. After some limited conversation and a few drinks she's grabbing my dick and giving me a handjob in the bar. We smash a few more shots of rice wine and leave.

We head back to her house (still lives with her parents) get to her room and shes ripping my clothes off and starts giving me head which was terrible. i push her onto the bed where she falls onto her sister who is in her bed. She starts screaming at her sister to get out and drags her by the legs out the door. After that we get down to it and she's down to do anything I start choking her and she freaks out and bites my arm real hard leaving a killer bruise and teeth marks.

The next day we hang out and fuck until I have to leave for the airport. By this time she has told me she loves me and wants me to come back so we can be together. I bounce to the airport and get out of that situation.

Over the next month I receive a constant stream of emails and messages from her saying she loves me and we need to be together. She sends me a photo of her new tattoo which is my name and she tells me how devoted she is to me. The tattoo is so terrible haha she then says she is pregnant so i have to come back to vietnam so we can be a family. I know this is a blatant lie and wants me to talk to her as i have ignored every message from her.

The next day I get a message from her sister saying that she is in hospital from her getting too drunk and cutting herself. This happens once more and I tell her that i dont love her and wont be back to vietnam and to never talk to me again. Bitch goes on a massive rant at me about how I let her down and she will always love me, wants to get married and that I just can't see it. Ignored this and I haven't heard from her. Fucking crazy bitch.

That's how they snake you g. Don't fall for that it's that easy citizenship scam nah mean. Shit is all hoax.

Haha thats some raw shit, havent had tounge metal on my cock since freshman year.

Well its been a while since ive posted in here, or anyone it seems so mabye we can get it going again. Ill start with a softie, this one isnt shameful or epic but its the first thing that came to mind and its recent.

So I hadnt used the internet to pull side pussy in months and was getting a little bored with my blackbook so I figured id try OKcupid to see if there was anyone on there worth banging.

After the first day on there id basically skimmed through everyone and came across an older chick, around 35 that was mad cute.

Cutting through the details I hit her up, shes feeling your boy, so we decide to meet. She says to meet at a local park so I agree. I show up, she tells me she's in a blue Honda SUV, I see her and she motions for me to get in. So I get in, we don't say one word and just start making out. We did so for probably about 15minutes no joke before we stop for air and finally say something. We small talk, walk around the park, and go back to her car. We continue to makeout and then I go down on her and start eating her out in her whip in front of like 20 black families. She squirts a little and says she came a few minutes later. I had to go when I was done and she said she did too. I dipped out and waited to hit her up till later...but

Never heard from her again, her profile was deleted that night and her phone was disconnected. Best part is that she looked just like Pam off the office.

I still wonder weeks later what in the fuck happened.

Thank you oontz for turning me on to that site. I got bitches baking me pies now.

thread is still running!

awesome. not a good one, but I did fuck a 60 + year old broad years and years ago on new years eve, I don't remember much of the night, I was working, bartender, and details are sketchy and hazy, but I KNOW for a FACT she was over 60. she kept babbling about her age and how she had grandkids my age.

it was dry as fuck, I remember that. I busted in her mouth no homo. I remember that.

everything else, other than a cab, I cannot recall. but fuck it, I fucked someone my grammas age. happy fucking mothers day.

glad to see you niggas kept this shit alive.

• Like 1

Since I ain't gotta worry about a fallout from posting this... Here we go...

So my ex goes to work and I stay chilling at her house.. Waiting for her oldest daughter to bounce and have the house to myself.. She finally leaves to wherever... I decided to surprise my girl with a gift when she got back home from work.. A load in a pair of her panties, cuz we were romantic like that.. So I timed everything so it would be a fresh batch, go through her draw and find the right pair... Fill them up and with a sense of pride tell her I got something for her... Hold up the panties and she yells at me: What the fuck are you doing with my daughters panties?

Yeah... She didn't trip, but that fucked my shit up... I couldn't even make eye contact with daughter for a couple of days..

• Like 1