shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

DSD666

There's some decent and funny stories in this thread, lol.

This past weekend, took my girl out to the Keys. We got a hotel room with a balcony overlooking the water on a quiet key. We get in the place, looks nice, but the bed is against the wall. Why not move the bed to right in front of the balcony door so we can look at the water while we lay there, right?

We start messing around with the door wide open. No big deal, there's nobody around. Things start getting heavier, I'm kinda kneeling and she's sucking me off while I'm fingering her with her ass facing the door. I'm getting into it and I decide to look out the door, a boat has appeared and there's like 6 people just standing on it looking right at us.

It made getting up to close the blinds a little awkward.

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

^^ has happened to me but not to point of sheet blanket replacements more just a really looooong sloow fart with a bit of follow through right at the end

still a trifle weirded by this one only happened last week Thursday - much more on the shameful side.

wife comes home frisky last week after a visit to the pool. She's being all flirty and suggestive so I have to my chance.

kids are in bath so we decide to go for it quickly ears out for the sound of little feet coming down the hallway

I'm seeing to my wife bent over on the dresser in my daughter's bedroom.

as I'm about to hit point of no return we hear the sounds of my daughter yelling 'getting out now"!

Wife jumps up leaving schnitzel to blast a load through open air.

Schnitzel catches some of it but a bit lands on to the face and hair of one of my daughter's barbie dolls on the floor between my feet.

Schnitzel now has to pull shorts up and scoop up  barbie to wash it off without daughter seeing.

Dashes up hallway past daughter with a post nut mongrel still in my shorts. Barbie hidden with shirt and half a load in my left hand.

Washes and removes all "evidence" daughter none the wiser. 

Couple minutes later I have to sneakily wipe up some jizz from floor while wife is dressing daughter for bed.

long story short gave a barbie an accidental facial - feel very uncomfortable when I see my daughter playing with her dollies

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

• 3 years later...