Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TripleSuplex

HAPPY DAY OF BERF SHAI

happy birfday oh wise hobo lover oner

may your day be blessed with young pussy and fine refreshments

can't believe i missed this. damn you cheap whiskey. happy birthday squatter.

Title to land is acquired by adverse possession as a result of the lapse of the Statute of Limitations for Ejectment, which bars the commencement of a lawsuit by the true owner to recover possession of the land. Adverse possession depends upon the intent of the occupant to claim and hold real property in opposition to all the world and the demonstration of this intention by visible and hostile possession of the land so that the owner is or should be aware that adverse claims are being made.

The legal theory underlying the vesting of title by adverse possession is that title to land must be certain. Since the owner has, by his or her own fault and neglect, failed to protect the land against the hostile actions of the adverse possessor, an adverse possessor who has treated the land as his or her own for a significant period of time is recognized as its owner.

I'm sure you know but...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession

Happy Birthday Shai, I'll soon join the bearded sect of the oontz and once my facial hair training is complete the dark side shal once again rule the interwebz.

Thanks...this is my first sober birthday in eight years, wonder how it's gonna go.

Big happy birthday Shai.

Hope all is good with you.

Stay up big man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now