other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quitting work son (see last post), get into work today and in the carpark they've planted these lil trees inbetween like every 4 carspaces. On my last day I'm gunna borrow a friends 4wd and smash everyone of these cunts out. Before and after picks will be provided :)

• 8 months later...

I just went up to the corner liquor store to grab a sixer and a little pack of scumbag kids where skating/loitering around in the alley beside the store. Little fuckers hit me up for beer, they reminded me of myself at that age so I figure, fuck it, I'll play along. I ask what they want and how much money do they have. The little ring leader hands me $40 and and starts rattling off a fucking shopping list of doom. I stop him mid sentence and tell him standard rules apply, pick one brand I will get as much of it as I can, I keep the change, and I will drop the bags behind the dumpster and they don't touch it till I'm around the corner and then they get the beer and bounce. Kid picks Coors Lite (strike one), then he has the balls to try to tell me he wants his change back (strike two). I start to walk and kid says "Come on don't be a fucking dick, br0" (strike three). I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson. I say alrite, gimme the cash. I walked in the store, grabbed my sixer and three twelvers of warm Old Milwaukee N/A. The clerk looks at me like "really?" I tell him it's for the kids in the alley and he cracks up and says ok. I dropped that shit behind the dumpster and walked home with $20 I didn't have an hour ago.

• Like 1

Yeah dude the rules where, you pick one brand and the buyer keeps the change. Lets remember who is doing who a favor in this scenario. I'm not your personal shopper, I'm not getting 3 different flavors of smearnoff ice for the hood rats you got lined up. If it's that important, do like I did and rack a bottle, or pull a runner. I hope they enjoyed their warm near-beer.

Who am I kidding they are probably all telling each other how "totally wasted" they are by now.

you should have got them wasted on 4 locos and then pissed in some 40's and gave em to em. but still fun. i would have just kept the 40 though.

last time i bought beer for some kids grad party and them came through with about 160 or 170, took me to the store and i got em 7 12 packs of natty ice and a few 6'ers of genny tall boys for the one friend i didn't wanna rip off and pocketed around 75 bucks. and i was tripping on acid.

oh shit i knew i had a good story for this thread

so the beginning of this year i'm at this party and this kid who i used to be friends with is there all bummed cuz his wife had just served him divorce papers that day

he gets all super weird all night. at some point he's telling me i can never date her (he knew we liked eachother in HS and i'm handsome as fuck, so yeah)

when we're leaving he tries to fight my bestfriend. then comes at me and gets lit up real bad.

his (ex)wife texts me the next day asking what happened. saying she had to be rushed to the e.r. that he probably has brain damage.

fast forward to the beginning of this month. i'm two weeks into a really rough break up. my friends are telling me about how they've seen dude showing off his new gun at parties and shit. hours later i fuck his ex-wife anyways. and haven't stopped since.

i don't even give a fuck

you fuck with my best friend i will bust your shit and fuck your wife.

it would be really embarassing if i got shot over this though.

oh shit i knew i had a good story for this thread

so the beginning of this year i'm at this party and this kid who i used to be friends with is there all bummed cuz his wife had just served him divorce papers that day

he gets all super weird all night. at some point he's telling me i can never date her (he knew we liked eachother in HS and i'm handsome as fuck, so yeah)

when we're leaving he tries to fight my bestfriend. then comes at me and gets lit up real bad.

his (ex)wife texts me the next day asking what happened. saying she had to be rushed to the e.r. that he probably has brain damage.

fast forward to the beginning of this month. i'm two weeks into a really rough break up. my friends are telling me about how they've seen dude showing off his new gun at parties and shit. hours later i fuck his ex-wife anyways. and haven't stopped since.

i don't even give a fuck

you fuck with my best friend i will bust your shit and fuck your wife.

it would be really embarassing if i got shot over this though.

I'm not gonna FEED YER EGO by giving you props.

a man who works at my job came into the break room during lunch, and then proceeded to fill his pants pockets with fried chicken. didn't wrap them up first or anything, just started stuffing like 8 or 9 pieces into his pockets, and then left the building.

also, every single day without fail a man will walk into the area i work and begin to pee down the stairs that leads to the fire escape, EVERY SINGLE DAY. infront of security cameras, and has still not been caught.

i guess he doesnt want to walk the 100 feet to the bathroom, as thats too much work for his lazy ass.

3RD WORLD IMMIGRANT PEOPLE.

one day out in the town, i really needed to shit.

it rained and the only spot i could think of was underneath a roof, because getting wet while pooping isn't thug life.

underneath the roof was a bicycle with a bag for newspaper routes.

krantentas.jpg

i opened it and shat all over the insides with my adjustable anus, and neatly closed the lid again.

i keep wondering if he noticed before or after he put the newspapers in it, because shoving shit covered newspapers in mailboxes isn't really fun

where the fuck do you work? kmart?

at this point i wish man, i wish...

^^^^^

Sig:

yeah i see you niggas mean muggin on them po'ches,

unload that thang watch em scatter like roaches.

------------------------

clearly he is not the hustla he claims to be.

nope, im from the midwest and i fucks with project pat music. i think those two thing are more of an indicator of why my life is so fucked up than anything.

33503277.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
lol i did a less xtreme version of that along time ago. it was at some shit house party long time ago... went into this bathroom to take a raging piss. it was filled with peoples shoes & i was drunk so i took a piss all over/inside of them

i peed in some teeny bopper bitches' beer pong cups a while back when they all took their break from the game. had no idea who they were, but to this day i still get sick jollies out of knowing they drank piss beer

A couple years ago this lame dude that was cool with my friends was hanging out with us. This dude was like sheltered from everything his whole life. He told us he had never smoked weed or drank in his life and I'm pretty sure he was a virgin before he met us. We convinced him to smoke with us one night and we rolled up a blunt full of cigar tobacco. We told him to take really big inhales and hold it in for as long as he can while we were just smoking it like a cigar and not inhaling. 20 mins later he puked all over the hallway haha. We never told him about it. It's not as fucked up as some of your stories but now he's apparently hookin up with strippers and having fun with his life instead of being a straight edge bitch before he met us.

im pretty sure i got all you guys beat. This is pretty grimy. So i went to college a few years back in pennsylvania outside of philly. It was a small school and I lived on campus for a year, 2 semesters. the second semester me and my buddy somehow got placed in a honors house, we were no where close to being honors students, it some how just happened. This was awesome because the honors house didnt have a security guard or a curfew like the other dorm buildings had, and the best part is that it was co-ed, so we could have girls come and go as we wanted, and stay overnight if we wanted. so it was me and my buddy in this 4 person room just us. Me and him got along so it was pretty nice. halfway thru the year, we end up getting a new roommate, a kid had just transferred in from another school or whatever. This kid ended up being the biggest fag. he would complain about us drinking and smoking to the R.A. and bitch about us having girls spend the night. basically he was the complete opposite of me and we hated each other in every way possible. We would fuck with the kid every way we could, i would take his money, food, use his shampoo, throw random shit of his away, and he would wake us up at five o'clock every morning, rat us out for having parties and drinking. Well one day this kid really tried to fuck me over....i had a digi in the room...for whatever reason someone would need that. I went to grab it to do something one day and it was gone...I thought he had just taken it and tossed it or broke it or something, but about a hour after i noticed it was missing i got a visit from campus security and 2 police officers. This faggot had given it to the head of campus security and told them that i was selling drugs. these dudes tore up my room looking for drugs and other paraphernalia. I was lucky and the only thing they found was a tiny blunt roach..but if they had come in at the right time i could have really been fucked. I ended up just having to pay a fine for the roach, i didnt get arrested thank god, and they couldnt prove that the scale was mine. I argued that it could have been anyones and he just claimed it was mine. So this kid was a huge piece of shit. So a day of two later, I was bangin out this girl in our bathroom, because my other roommate was in the room, so i get the awesome idea to fuck with this kids toothbrush...so as im about to bust a nut, i pull out and cum on this kids toothbrush..fuckin genius. anyway so by the time he used it, it was a few hours later, i could tell that he knew something was off after i had watched him brush his teeth, he kept making a sour face and asked me if i had fucked with his toothbrush. I told the kid what I did and he was in denial at first, realized that it was actually true, and he literally got so upset he was crying. it was a great moment for me.

• Like 1