other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once got approached by a very drunk aboriginal guy outside a club when I was sitting having a ciggie.

he asked me to help count the change he'd been begging.

I thought he was going to have a just a handful of change and then he pulled out so much money and put it in a pile on the ground. Started counting it with him and then distracted him while my friend pocketed about $20.00 out of it.

He was till up about $70.00 so it wasn't the majority of his cash but still nicking money off a beggar is pretty scuzzy.

One time in school i walked 5 or 6 blocks home and tested every car door on the way. Left the unlocked doors wide open, inviting whoever and draining the battery. Didn't take anything out of the cars ... i left that to other people.

I also had a drunk night years ago in a school parking lot where i wrote DADDYS CAR in whiteout on all the nice cars - i was nice, though, so i wrote it on the windows only, not the paint.

20th birthday. I got a keg, and 20+ people and went to a sizable house party. 6 or whatever homies carry the keg above the crowd while I run around saying free keg birtyday free keg seeing people i knew. I quickly battled someone, killed them. Hours go by of party and bullshit ,then its late and my people outnumber the rest of the party plus they were all white. Some kid starts fake diss talking about how hes white and all black people are whats up, everyone says what and hes saying yea, his friends and gf abandon ship. I knew fools girl ,and had contemplated aspects of smashing the short bitch, cause she had been friends with my sister for a few years. The fool dude then starts yelling at me, and saying i wasn't shit, so i walked my way through the crowd and acknowledged that bullshit. I look at everyone around like really, dude talks crazy some more and steps foreward and tries to be like this is bananas, within reach.

Dude says somewhat of a syllable and I deal him a eye nose breaking loud sound creating blood spatter causing prompt hook. Fool folds slot machine eyes leakin seizures. Hes cold out on the ground and everyones like good fuck him, Im even trying to get people not to stomp him out but he got kicked some and pockets wentd through. At this point Ive told fools girlfriend that everythings gonna be alright and shes like cool wanna fuck. Fool dude wakes up to see me with his girl and stumbles a step at me then he falls back, turns to the wall and throws an amazing punch into a mirror. Cut all up on the arm hand veins spraying blood all over the house, he tries to collapse but gets put in a headlock by the homeowner with projectile wrist blood emitting, everyone bounces cause he might die or at least good chance thats about to become a crime scene. Girl is like can I come over, gaurenteed smash. Everyone leaves fool bleeding and crying in the street and gutter, me and girl plus homies walk down the street to my car.

There we find this hood dude homie knew and we forgot he rolled with us and passing out there was his escaping plan. Dude was on some of that old real shit and wouldnt be good with the cops about to wake him up, judgement call we grabbed the asleep drunk homie and rolled. Im driving shes sitting on the console someone in the passenger seat and 5 in the back. I was preparing to smash her and about to finger her in the short term, drunk homie wakes up and throws up mcdonalds beer hotchips newport vodka puke all over her completely, just her. She starts crying saying my name and take me home take me home over and over, I pull over and assess, and help her out carefully worrying more about my interior. Shes out and I realize it was a direct hit, and shes crying approaching psycho, I grabbed some clothes from the trunk and made her change outside on a busy street. She had had ambitions but by now shed lost it and I decided to take her home once i got a few people dropped off, she was still crying psycho. I saw her one time since and she acted scared and like she would kill me in my sleep, snitch, while apologizing to my family. I said damn its ok, and continued to do terrible things.

wigger_picture.jpg

IF YOU DIDNT LIVE THE LIFE YOU PROBABLY COULDNT RELATE

if you're talking about the illiterate wigger idiot life, then correct, i have a very difficult time relating to your story.

your story as far as i could tell: you punched a guy and then his girlfriend got in a car with you and got thrown up on, so you gave her clothes to change into and drove her home. and she's embarrassed to be seen with you because you're illiterate and smoke drugs.

more or less?

• Like 2