other terrible adults....

Frate_Raper

I'm the worst person to call as I have worked on the phones for many years myself (never outbound calls, fuck that).

The number of times I have reduced people to tears or questioned them into a hole they can't get themselves out of. I do it to customers all the time at work, asking them questions that are leading them to the realisation they are fucking morons.

Also I used to have nextdoor neighbours that I fucking hated and one night after they had pissed me off all day I went out and keyed CUNT in huge letters on their bonnet, everyone knew it was me but I just kept denying it, I managed to blame it on some dick who lives up the road.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used to work at a grocery store I would put dropped fruit back on the shelves after them rolling all over the grimy floor in the back room. Anything from apples and heads of lettuce, to entire cases of berries and whatnot. There's a reason why you should wash your produce. I would also only shit in the 1-person customer washroom and take my sweet ass time in there. Nothing like the feeling of making some asshole customer wait while you pinch the most lethal loaf or beer shit, leave it without flushing and then walk out and make eye contact in your unwashed uniform. Seriously, working in a grocery store will really test your sanity. I've never been treated so horribly unwarranted by random people while helping them with their shit.

After I graduated, me and my boys would crash high school parties when we were bored and offer kids ruthlessly giant poppers (bong toke with weed and a piece of cigarette). We'd just laugh our asses off as some preppy faggot coughs his balls off and almost pukes/passes out in front of all his friends and girls he was trying to mack on.

There was this annoying motherfucker who used to always tag along/ find a way to get into parties me and the homies went to, but no one really liked the guy. Anyway for his birthday we rolled him a spliff with a 4:1 pube to weed ratio. Buddy knew something was up cause none of us would hit it, but the poor fuck smoked that pube doob down to the filter. We just kept saying naw man its your birthday joint whenever he would offer. He found out the next day and needless to say we didn't see much of him after that.

one of out neighbors is being a douche about us using his trashcan

instead of talking with me about it like a man he keeps putting notes on the lid (ill try to post a pic later)

i keep using it anyway and throwing the notes in on top of my trash so he can see it crumpled up

suck it Trebek.

Ways back I had asshole neighbors, trust fund kids living like squatters thinking they were looking cool finding themselves & shit. I could care less, but these filthy motherfuckers were causing a roach infestation that was migrating to my clean territory. They also liked to use my stairwell to cross over to their apartment and would always leave the door open so the fucking cold air would be coming in surrounding my apartment. I def tried the polite route a few times 1st, but if that had worked, I wouldn't be posting here. I don't remember everything that transpired over time, but I do remember opening their door and throwing a whole carton of eggs in their kitchen once. I also threw a string of firecrackers in their kitchen early one morning while they slept. Meh.

• 2 weeks later...

about 15 days before i moved landlord made it pretty obvious he was going to gyp me out of as much of my deposit as he thought he could get away with

so i left like a dozen trash bags in the closets and just poured bleach on every stain on the carpets

suck my fuckin dick bitch ain't no sheisty cheapskate viet nerd bitch faget getting over on me like that

• 1 month later...

i'm in a beats band-ish thing with an 18 yr old super producer kid. he's like my nephew type status.

friday night we went out and his cute friend ended up liking me. i was all blackout drunk and accidentally headbutted her. she tried to buy me breakfast the next day anyways.

i really love my girlfriend.

but it's 5am and i'm on drugs and she just called and said she wants to see me right now

one of out neighbors is being a douche about us using his trashcan

instead of talking with me about it like a man he keeps putting notes on the lid (ill try to post a pic later)

i keep using it anyway and throwing the notes in on top of my trash so he can see it crumpled up

suck it Trebek.

Still fuckin with this fool for laughs

IMG_20130110_153816.jpg

IMG_20130116_145736.jpg

Chilli powder??

smear a line of shit underlining the lift tab

srsly though - what a chump.. why would he go through all that trouble & obvious heartache, rather than just have one polite talk with his neighbours to squash the whole thing? he must be a super scurred introvert. wouldnt push him too far.. definitely not worth it. hes probably the type to snitch on you over a chip his precious garbage bin

yuppie dickhead

lol fye - shoulda punched a hole in that landlords wall & left a hot log of shit in the middle, before sealing it back up again.. never have i done it, but itd be funny to hear someone doing that

oh holy shit somehow i missed this

LOL...next level upperdecking idea! pretty good...24'd

i'm glad i didn't go absolute buck on that landlord cuz at least he was respectful enough to "return to sender" my w-2 from an old job