Juggalos, beer can, Method Man (Tila Tequila far less important)

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gathering is 40 minutes away from me this year.

i saw more juggalos this week than ever in life.

it is appaling how AALLL of them have busted ass white sneaks

and they smell like mustard

YO!

you know you gotta dress up all incognito and infiltrate their

juggy ways with your camera right???? seriously. how epic would that be..?

Urban Dictionary is obviously the wikipedia of retards, but for arguments sake and for my own education, is this accurate?;

For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians. People you see wearing "hatchet-man" accesories. They should not be allowed to reproduce, because that is too cruel to future generations. ICP isn't rap, it isn't metal, it isn't rap/metal, and it isn't horrorpop. There is only one way to properly categorize ICP; unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise.

It seems like any act, not involved with the whole ICP thing, that goes to the gathering is either unaware of what the hell they're getting into, or they're so fucking broke their willing to let a bunch of culture-less inbred white trash throw cheap soda at them.

Its a great way to loose a lot of credibility as an artist.

Raekwon Confirms Kanye West & Justin Bieber Collabo

“I’m honored that you like my Music @JustinBieber!!!” he wrote. “You gotta hear the album. Maybe we can do something together. Me, You and Raekwon.”

“Me, u, and the chef 2gether on a song = EPIC,” Bieber responded. “Might sound crazy 2 u but even having this convo is living the dream. Thanks.”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11958/title.kanye-west-suggests-collabo-with-justin-bieber-raekwon

Kanye West Ft Raekwon & Justin Bieber-Wu Tang Is For The Children mp3.

He just pled guilty to tax evasion charges a month

and a half back. I think he also probably has child

support problems. I read back when they were at

the top they game he fucked around and impregnated

the whole projects. Most of them broads were just

tryin to get his money

jaggalos still exsist? shit is it really going to take the death of icp to put an end to this garbage when did they last even release anything? god you white trailer trash yanks piss me off.

if wu tang and beiber mix i will refure to listen to anything new any member ever brings out i will how ever continue to listen to the past albums .

and on another note why cant we just have another world disaster or terrorrist act i mean come on jihad kill beiber your fucking up millions of kids.do it.

and clan didnt make much money hence all of it drying up now and them needing work,its a shame but thats what happens when you get

fucked in the ass with paperwork .

confirming reports.

http://www.billboard.com/news/raekwon-confirms-collab-with-justin-bieber-1004109817.story?tag=hpfeed#/news/raekwon-confirms-collab-with-justin-bieber-1004109817.story?tag=hpfeed

raekwon is dead.