Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Profound

TWyqO.jpg

http://www.details.com/culture-trends/news-and-politics/201008/interview-boxing-mike-tyson

This one also strikes me as profound:

"I like the hip writers: Fitzgerald, the guy who committed suicide, Hemingway, all those guys. Some of them were alcoholics and drug addicts but they had fun. They were real people. They formed the culture of American literature. Hemingway admired Tolstoy, Tolstoy admired Pushkin, and Mailer admired Hemingway. It all flows down. The greats are all connected. One day I'm gonna write a book myself. The first chapter will be about what a rough deal my momma got. She believed in you guys and your society."

Mike Tyson

"I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

6a010536c12963970b0120a644bd04970c-pi

A man of great contrasts, shall we say?

<---- Tyson fan right here.

Holyfield wanted to cheat and keep head butting, Tyson just made his head a little lighter.

"I'm pretty fucking extreme."

yeah, this one is awesome, its all about the question/reply tho.

Details: So you're going to go the rest of your life without eating a candy bar?

Mike Tyson: Maybe so. I'm pretty fucking extreme

:lol:

"I've been that route. I think I was the most medicated boxer in the history of the sport. If I was going to medicate, I'd just smoke a joint. Nah, it's trauma I'm dealing with. And it's this fucking ego of mine."

Tyson's just some shmuck with a sense of humor that's lost on idiots, because they think TV is real.

You all need to be slapped around a bit.

There will never be another tyson ever. Guy was a champ like no other. Dominating the sport. Still love watching Tyson fights from the 80's/90's.

always entertaining to see "normal" people raised in the suburbs with the most mediocre of mediocre lives pass judgment on Tyson from their mediocre computers somewhere in mediocreville USA.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now