Profound

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he is so self deprecating it's bordering on pathetic.

I know, he's always talking about what a horrible person he thinks he is, it's gettin old. Dude's been saying how he hates himself for the past 20 years. Say something positive about yourself for once damn... shit's getting annoying. Maybe he's an emo and we just didn't know...

Mike fucking tyson is the last nigga on earth i'd expect to like Tolstoy....

People........you never know em'.

The dude isn't stupid... people seem to sleep on Tyson... I mean you read a few of his quotes, even though some of the shit is erratic or hilarious, you can tell he's not a dumb dude with a small vocab...

I know, he's always talking about what a horrible person he thinks he is, it's gettin old. Dude's been saying how he hates himself for the past 20 years. Say something positive about yourself for once damn... shit's getting annoying. Maybe he's an emo and we just didn't know...

Or maybe he dumps hot steamy bullshit for PR in every interview.

I guess we'll never know.

The dude isn't stupid... people seem to sleep on Tyson... I mean you read a few of his quotes, even though some of the shit is erratic or hilarious, you can tell he's not a dumb dude with a small vocab...

It's funny how people are. The media has no use for him now, so they dump on him. He has no use for boxing anymore, people dump on him. And for all those years that he was the champ, he was told by everyone around him that he was the king. What a mindfuck that guy

went through. No wonder he's down on himself so much.

Some of my favorites...

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your fucking ass."

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”