The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh i say he should have shot him, that guy was coked up waving his gun at all of the other people, seems like if he manages to get off that roof, hes just another antagonist to deal with

I'm pretty sure that fool gets a hold of those tools, I think thats what that whole little clip of them knocking over was. He's obviously going to come back.

For those of you diggin' the show, I got word from an insider yesterday afternoon that AMC has confirmed a second season of The Walkign Dead - a full 13 episodes.

Hell yes!

FUCK YES!!!!!!

props when i'm not 24'd

this better be true..

i bet AMC was waiting to see if the 2nd episode had as many viewers / buzz about it before they decided to agree to a 2nd season.

Everyone at work loves this show . Mike , a co-worker ( picture a dude that looks like Collio " Fantastic Voyage " era ) & I reenacted the rooftop scene . He's like we gotta do it loud , so when I called him a Nigger everyone that hasn't watched the show was like WTF? :lol:

Yeah a 2nd Season is a good thing , as long is the pace of the show is on the up & up and not drawn out by unbelievable plot summaries , etc...

-- from that article...

--- The second season of The Walking Dead will consist of 13 episodes, 7 more than the show's fairly short first season. "I wish all programming decisions were no brainers like this one," FIC's Sharon Tal Yguado said of the series' continuation. I'm not sure if they're trying to go for zombie references here, but I'd like to think so. She also said that FIC wants "at least 10 seasons." An air date for Walking Dead's second season wasn't announced.

i love this show an all... but i think it might be tough to squeeze more than 3 seasons out of it without it getting corny.

anyone watch IFC's DEAD SET ??? it's a U.K zombie show.... here is a link

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=2P41FKKG

it starts off really fucking slow... i thought i had got the wrong show at first because it is on some big brother type show... but it takes like 20 minutes or so before you finally get to see the zombie action start..

i can't even get through this first episode..

the walking dead production quality, and all around awesomeness is x1231203012 greater then this U.K garbage.