The Walking Dead.

penmanship

no body gets enjoymant from an anal prolapse.you can not possibly call him out on it what so ever.

prolapse is in many peoples word dictionary just because of knowledge .

also as many woman have prolapsed wombs after giving birth too many times any doctor,mother or person with a brain would have come across the word at some stage.

the picture is used to throw people off track etc. you sir are an idiot and sound very much like a troll or may be you actually are just this retarded.

i know that if i was in a tank out of ammo,fuel and of no use other than for me to starve and die inside of and knew i was surrounded by zombies i would use the door and crawl underneath to try and make a run for it.

may be he was bitten and opened the door only to turn into a zombie and forget what he was doing.

we have not yet established how long it takes to turn into one as it ONLY THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE.

maybe the soldier inside turned wich led his little army buddy to pop the hatch and run.

after all there are survivors in the area as he was contacted and called a dumbass by one of them this could be the escaped soldier.or just some random guy.

the show is interesting and will continue to get better or worse but judging from the following it has with the books im going to go ahead and guess it has a long way ahead of it.

you have made no valid arguments to go with these idiotic uneducated criticisms.

nerd.jpg

SHAAADDDAAAPPPPPP. Argue with yourself about why its ok to have dumb shit happen, I don't subscribe to bad story writing and could care less what youre dictionary knowledge of an inside out asshole is called. nigga you are gay too.....

"he was stuck in the corner, surrounded by ZOMBIES, then a rope fell out the sky, and there was a helicopter above to save him!"

these types of scenarios are stupid and ruin good movies alll the time. you know it and I know, it, I cant wait toll 3 episodes into this show when everyone comes back here to talk about how bad its gotten. lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"he was stuck in the corner, surrounded by ZOMBIES, then a rope fell out the sky, and there was a helicopter above to save him!"

well yes had that happened it would be bad story telling.

its fucking atlanta that city is big lots of people ..lots of zombies.

the helicopter couldnt see him may be they did we dont know.

again first episode lots more to come shut the fuck up stop talking so much shit you're dumb ass come backs arent even relavent..you arent relavent

Substance. You're really bringing nothing to the conversation here man. You brought up HOW COULD THIS EVER HAPPEN, and a few answers were given as theories, but we don't know why it happened, because there's only been one episode, and one run in with a big horde of zombies.

I could care less if every other reply in this thread is you getting butthurt over our rebuttals, but don't you get annoyed of it yourself? Your gripes with this show are lacking, and you can't pick and choose things to oversee. Like the fact that there are undead walking around.

If you can't comprehend that a hatch door, or escape door or whatever could have been used for someone escaping, and in turn left open, then you and I have different plans if some crazy sci-fi shit were to go down, because I could give a fuck about a door if theres something trying to eat me alive.

SUBSTANCE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET ALL BUTTHURT AND BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION OVER A TV SHOW ABOUT ZOMBIES. AT LEAST GET WORKED UP OVER POLITICS ARE SOMETHING SLIGHTLY MORE USEFUL.

AND QUIT BEING A FAGGOT.

Im just replying to people trying to justify dumb story telling. Whos butthurt? You got it backward, the ones who are umad are the ones who get tweaked responding to me, this thread is about the show, so I clowned on the dumb parts. You zombie finatics and comic book collectors came to the rescue with inside out asshole definitions and cap locks. LOLLLL There's nothin funnier on Channel zero then UMADs calling someone else UMAD. You are genuinely mad that someone doesnt like your zombie show, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Ill stick around till sunday so i can come here and rub in how dumb the story unfolds while you all get your undees twisted up and emotional. LOLLLLLLL

It's only going to be 6 episodes. Too bad.

There are rumors floating around that they have renewed for a second season and it would be a normal 13 episode season. Although AMC is dening those rumors at this time..

I am really hoping the rumors are true just from the first episode it has been better then 90 percent of what is on TV now.

Im just replying to people trying to justify dumb story telling. Whos butthurt? You got it backward, the ones who are umad are the ones who get tweaked responding to me, this thread is about the show, so I clowned on the dumb parts. You zombie finatics and comic book collectors came to the rescue with inside out asshole definitions and cap locks. LOLLLL There's nothin funnier on Channel zero then UMADs calling someone else UMAD. You are genuinely mad that someone doesnt like your zombie show, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Ill stick around till sunday so i can come here and rub in how dumb the story unfolds while you all get your undees twisted up and emotional. LOLLLLLLL

the dumb parts ? you found it dumb there was a horde of zombiesin atlanta?you found it dumb they were attracted to the noise of a helicopter?you found it dumb someone left the bottom of a tank hatch open in an abandoned tank in a zombie appocolypse?...really?

again you have no valid points as to why you hated it.as earl said you are probably just hating because you like sparkly vampires.

looks like it could be EH, or YEH.

at least it's not a vampire show.

so i'm all for it, unless the premier sucks donkey dick.

premier was awesome.

qqpvyg.gif

it wasn't anything less then expected all the typical zombie outbreak type shit... guy waking up in a hospital no one around.. etc... even some unexpected shit.. started off a bit slow but picked up.

i lol'd when the dudes in the buildings called cop in the tank a retard...

also everyone feeding into the troll in this thread.

just stop.. let the "realistic scenario" guy think he could write a hit t.v. series.

15cmu01.jpg

edit -

episode 2 sneak peek.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/11/the-walking-dead-episode-2-first-look-shane-wont-risk-it.html

double edit.

someone asked for episode one??

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/video?bcpid=86227333001&bclid=648729362001&bctid=659216515001

watch it there.... can't find anywhere good with episode two yet.

------------

Episode Two is so radically different from the atmosphere of Episode One," Lincoln told MTV News. "I think what they've done beautifully in the first three episodes is [to] just keep changing the format and the atmosphere of the episodes. But certainly, Episode Two is an all-action episode."

"You see loads of Steven Yeun," he added, indicating that the meeting between Rick and fan-favorite character Glenn is just around the corner.

In the comics, Glenn is the chief scavenger for the survivors, able to get in and out of the city and find supplies with relative ease. This could come in handy for Rick, who was left stranded inside an abandoned tank at the end of the series' premiere.

"He's a terrific actor," said Lincoln of the relatively unknown actor bringing Glenn to life in the series. "This is his first big role and he's going to be a huge star — believe me. He's hilarious, he's dynamic, and he looks exactly like the character in the graphic novel."

"I'm the straight man to his wise-cracker," laughed Lincoln. "He's great."

even better episode 2 sneak peek.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/video?bcpid=86227333001&bclid=88963904001&bctid=653159376001

-commence "realistic scenario" guy talking about how it's impossible he got out of the tank and met up with other survivors, and how unrealistic it is that a zombie is smart enough to use a rock.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/video?bcpid=86227333001&bclid=88963904001&bctid=653359447001

This show looks like it's going to be fucking AMAZING.

For those that appreciate zombies, but aren't total comic nerds like me and might not know about this, set your DVR or whatever (since the premiere is on Halloween) and prepare to be wowed.

The%20Walking%20Dead.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1285088935925

wasn't a bunch of this show filmed in atlanta?

was staying there for a while and the left portion of this highway looks like freedom parkway or whatever.

pretty neat.

the dumb parts ? you found it dumb there was a horde of zombiesin atlanta?you found it dumb they were attracted to the noise of a helicopter?you found it dumb someone left the bottom of a tank hatch open in an abandoned tank in a zombie appocolypse?...really? LOLLLLL You even look stupid typing it.

again you have no valid points as to why you hated it.as earl said you are probably just hating because you like sparkly vampires.

Other then a seemingly good tv show making dumb choices in a story line. But anyways please shush. You keep arguing, Ill keep arguing. Just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

78 issues so far....

Looking forward to the prison story arc if amc keeps airing the show long enough.

Oh and its from image comics

i don't know how much they can do in the 5 episodes they have left.

but like it was said before in the thread... rumors are going around about a 2nd season of a regular 13 episodes... but AMC is still denying any of it is true.

but i don't think AMC is a station to deny a 2nd season to a show that was a hit before it even aired an episode..

edit--

i'm too lazy to find the breaking bad thread... so i'll ask this here.

a mate of mine said that this next season of breaking bad will be the last... can anyone confirm that?