The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have shot the dude on the roof though

that's what he gets.

black dude didn't even have a gun, or did he??

i wanna know what one will tell him.. about fucking..

will his best friend do it... like "yo... it's a zombie outbreak.... and i needed to get my dick wet.... i fucked her in the woods..... she didn't swallow so she wont get pregnant" (tease reference)

or will she tell him..

"yeah i let him in the brown door out in the woods.... my bad.. thought you were dead" :lol: :lol:

next week looks like it's gonna be fucking nuts.

here is the full length sneak peek

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/video?bcpid=86227333001&bclid=88963904001&bctid=661735619001

me and bboat's conversation about the 2nd episode:

BBOAT: bitch just needs dick that bad i guess

(9:04:10 PM): i'm just waiting for what happens

(9:04:13 PM): when they meet back up

(9:04:32 PM): you know he aint gonna be like "yo i'm sorry.. i banged her 201030 times... even got in her brown eye"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

me and bboat's conversation about the 2nd episode:

BBOAT: bitch just needs dick that bad i guess

(9:04:10 PM): i'm just waiting for what happens

(9:04:13 PM): when they meet back up

(9:04:32 PM): you know he aint gonna be like "yo i'm sorry.. i banged her 201030 times... even got in her brown eye"

some of the shit i say... when i read it again i'm like "wow.. i said that? " :lol:

so i introduced seyer to this show tonight.. about an hour and a half ago.

and she was a fan within 30 minutes of watching the 1st episode...

damn.. i didn't see a rifle... all i saw was the bags he had.. then he kicked over that box... and fell and the key went bye bye down the drain...

The level on intensity this show delivers is amazing; super promising.

Anyone read the comic know how many issues make up an episode?

I havent read the comices but i was reading up on a couple of different websites and from what they say it looks like it may be a couple of issues per episode. But like someone else said they are not following the comics to the tee. Which is ok becuase if they did it may not translate well to TV.

i wanna know what one will tell him.. about fucking..

will his best friend do it... like "yo... it's a zombie outbreak.... and i needed to get my dick wet.... i fucked her in the woods..... she didn't swallow so she wont get pregnant" (tease reference)

or will she tell him..

"yeah i let him in the brown door out in the woods.... my bad.. thought you were dead" :lol: :lol:

But remember she still loves him she took off her necklace before giving up the booty..:lol:

I've read em but it's been a while, it seems like they're not going exactly with the books.

I havent read the comices but i was reading up on a couple of different websites and from what they say it looks like it may be a couple of issues per episode. But like someone else said they are not following the comics to the tee. Which is ok becuase if they did it may not translate well to TV.

Word.

I'm curious cause the comic gets put out monthly and its a weekly show and so I'm wondering how they're gonna handle that when/if they run out of backstory.

roughly a six hour zombie 'movie' leaves alot of room to explore which makes me curious how the overall series will be. just hoping the ratio of zombies to human interaction time stays how the last episode was. i also wonder if the husband and his partner are going to take turns on the wife. she seems like she'd be down for it

one of my wifes good friends works for KNB. I actually got to go to their main warehouse and look at the Predators when they were working on that movie..

Rad! Super jealous!

Also, the comics are fantastic for those who have not read them. I picked up the first issue way back when it came out and brushed it aside because of the similarity to 28 Days Later (with the hospital and all, as has been discussed here). However, several months later I had friends telling me how great the story got so I started picking up the trade paperback issues (of which #13 comes out this month). The comic is fast-paced and super dramatic - hard to put down.

And for reference, the first episode barely covered the first issue (not the first TPB ) of the comic. With the embellishments that Darabont is making, this show has the potential for many seasons if they keep doing it right.

IF I WAS THAT COP (LOL) I WOULD HAVE KILLED NAZI GUY, KILLED CHINK GUY, RAPED/KILLED GIRL WHO PUT GUN TO MY HEAD, KILLED BLACKIES JUST BECAUSE, ASKED THE OTHER GUY FOR WEED THEN KILL HIM TOO, THEN GO FIND MY WHORE WIFE, KILL HER KILL MY BOY FUCKIN HER, KILL MY KID, KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE AT THAT LITTLE SAFE SPOT, HAVE SEX WITH A TIED UP ZOMBIE CHICK, AND CALL IT A DAY.