The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways. To counter argue why was there 500 around the corner argument, if you were paying attention they're doing flybys of the city, which as anyone who like zombie movies/now shows will know, noises attract the zombies.

There could also easily have been some other unlucky ass dude, going around looking for supplies and whatnot, even a group and they get overwhelmed with the few turning to many scenario, leaving a massive amount of zombies who just got through with eating a group of people.

ANOTHER reason could be from whoever was on the radio to him at the end, who obviously has a vantage point to see both the street and where the zombies were, could have been baiting them to Molotov their asses in one go.

Almost every zombie movie or zombie-esque movie the main character has to be faced with a shit load of zombies, and nobody in their right mind, wanders into a massive amount of them. The writing doesn't feel like it was done by a 14 year old. The development of characters, and scenes is done in far few television shows and movies and you just get thrown into the action. this show does a little of both.

WILLDEFENDTHISSHOWONER

OMG you are insane, and REALLY stretching it...... Zombie rave dancing to airplane music? open bar at Molotov cocktail happy hour, street side? GTFO....

oh, and the best part, they wabble around when they see you, but as soon as the ravers see the horse they start running after him around the corner, LOLLLLL . a 14 yr old , I'm tellin you. Dont believe me if you dont want to, Im givin the show one more episode and im gnna come back here and laugh at you all again b4 I stop watchin this after school special of a show.

faggots trying to dispute the reality of zombie television shows are probably fat virgins living in mom's basement, or a contrarian-type hipster. possibly both. Show is good.

correction

the faggot trying to dispute the reality of zombie television show BASED ON A COMIC BOOK are probably a fat virgin living in mom's basement, or a contrarian-type hipster. possibly both. Show is good.

959821767_2e7eb2c0ae_o.jpg

I don't care about dudes on a forum calling names, I was just saying how hordes of zombies come to occur in every other movie, game, and comic book. Maybe you're reading this like I'm this UMADkeyboardsmash.gif but I'm more like this when someone argues on herebenstein.jpg

monotone as fuck and just giving you a way of enjoying the show without over analyzing shit. if you don't enjoy it then don't watch it.

For a tv show, this is damn good. I don't care if someone left a door open, or if zombies chase helicopters. Compared to most shows on TV, this one has a ton of potential. If you're going to let an escape plot in a television script, ruin the show for you, you should just stop watching. I have a feeling you're going to hate the show if something like a door being open pisses you off.

Even that. It's a TV show, if you're going to over analyze it like that then you might as well turn off your tube in general. From a writer's standpoint, if you look at the episode, he didn't really know the extent of the outbreak, he thought the city was a safe zone, and was walking through with a naive motivation the whole time. So yeah, I don't think him walking into the cluster was really that big of a deal or far fetched, especially for a TV show. Even from a writer's standpoint, it all works for entertaining TV.

no body gets enjoymant from an anal prolapse.you can not possibly call him out on it what so ever.

prolapse is in many peoples word dictionary just because of knowledge .

also as many woman have prolapsed wombs after giving birth too many times any doctor,mother or person with a brain would have come across the word at some stage.

the picture is used to throw people off track etc. you sir are an idiot and sound very much like a troll or may be you actually are just this retarded.

i know that if i was in a tank out of ammo,fuel and of no use other than for me to starve and die inside of and knew i was surrounded by zombies i would use the door and crawl underneath to try and make a run for it.

may be he was bitten and opened the door only to turn into a zombie and forget what he was doing.

we have not yet established how long it takes to turn into one as it ONLY THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE.

maybe the soldier inside turned wich led his little army buddy to pop the hatch and run.

after all there are survivors in the area as he was contacted and called a dumbass by one of them this could be the escaped soldier.or just some random guy.

the show is interesting and will continue to get better or worse but judging from the following it has with the books im going to go ahead and guess it has a long way ahead of it.

you have made no valid arguments to go with these idiotic uneducated criticisms.