The Walking Dead.

penmanship

I was really diggin the vibe of everything until he walked a horse into a random mid day zombie rave on a side block with NO OTHER ZOMBIES in sight other then the one he was walkin away from, only to crawl under a tank with a door open.

zzzzzzzzzz

if this show is gnna be all about "THOSE" kind of things happeneing, i wont be watchin much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really diggin the vibe of everything until he walked a horse into a random mid day zombie rave on a side block with NO OTHER ZOMBIES in sight other then the one he was walkin away from, only to crawl under a tank with a door open.

zzzzzzzzzz

if this show is gnna be all about "THOSE" kind of things happeneing, i wont be watchin much.

Fuckin' zombie professor over here.... and someone left a tank door open in an apocalyptic setting, SOOO UNREALISTIC :rolleyes:

if youre trying to sell me on a story that is already fake as fuck , yea, i expect alittle bit of realness to happen everywhere else in the story plot. and seeing 500 zombies standing like a thriller video on a side street is a bit corny.

and a tank with a bottom door open. LOL riiiiiiiiight. maybe nexy episode he will crawl into a bank vault thru an open window.

for who, you? or other normal people who like "Original Series" stories to not seem like a 14 yr old wrote it.

"uh oh, we sorta wrote our main character into a corner with this street scene, what should he do?"

"how bout if the tank has a open door under it, so he can climb in and be safe from the Zombie Rave outside?"

"Briliant"

- thats what did happen.....

Anyways. To counter argue why was there 500 around the corner argument, if you were paying attention they're doing flybys of the city, which as anyone who like zombie movies/now shows will know, noises attract the zombies.

There could also easily have been some other unlucky ass dude, going around looking for supplies and whatnot, even a group and they get overwhelmed with the few turning to many scenario, leaving a massive amount of zombies who just got through with eating a group of people.

ANOTHER reason could be from whoever was on the radio to him at the end, who obviously has a vantage point to see both the street and where the zombies were, could have been baiting them to Molotov their asses in one go.

Almost every zombie movie or zombie-esque movie the main character has to be faced with a shit load of zombies, and nobody in their right mind, wanders into a massive amount of them. The writing doesn't feel like it was done by a 14 year old. The development of characters, and scenes is done in far few television shows and movies and you just get thrown into the action. this show does a little of both.

WILLDEFENDTHISSHOWONER