HECTIC!i!

vanfullofretards

Just thought I'd share this with channel 0..

(background on story{step mother and my dad are in the middle of divorce, he's seeing this chick on the side, she knows, I'm not really talking to step mom because 1) I don't want to get in the middle of the situation and 2) she wants everything my dad owns. She's bi-polar, from a trailer park and just recently drank like half a liter of vodka, dads banging girl on the side somewhere else, so it's just me and her in the house... and she's been drunkenly balling her eyes out on and off for a couple hours)

So I'm going through Louis CK clips on youtube about 3 hours ago and my step mother comes down into the room, I don't look to see what she's doing.. just rummaging around in the hunting gear/ gun closet behind me... I look when I hear the CLICK CLACK of her opening the chamber on a shotgun tho.. freaked the fuck out I jump up and ask her what the fuck she's doing.. she has this crazy bewildered look on her face.. I ask again she says "this is my gun!"... This is when I yank the shotgun outta her hands. (Chamber was open and unloaded but she had TWO shells in her hand.. which really gave me the chills) So anyways to make a long story short... she runs up to her room and starts crying again.. super fucking emotional and unpredictable.. I try to call her daughter to come pick her up or my dad just to see what the fuck I should do. Can't get through to either. So I call the the non-emergency line so the cops can come and take her to detox, and so I don't have to worry about her shooting me with maybe some other gun she had in her room. Anyways, cops come, she gets ahold of daughter, she comes to pick her up and situation is over. Oh and my dad finally showed up about half way through the fucking thing.

Was I wrong to call the cops? I felt it was my last resort.

Time to MOVE THE FUCK OUT huh

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

(background on story{step mother and my dad are in the middle of divorce, he's seeing this chick on the side, she knows, I'm not really talking to step mom because 1) I don't want to get in the middle of the situation and 2) she wants everything my dad owns. She's bi-polar, from a trailer park and just recently drank like half a liter of vodka, dads banging girl on the side somewhere else, so it's just me and her in the house... and she's been drunkenly balling her eyes out on and off for a couple hours)

So I'm going through Louis CK clips on youtube about 3 hours ago and my step mother comes down into the room, I don't look to see what she's doing.. just rummaging around in the hunting gear/ gun closet behind me... I look when I hear the CLICK CLACK of her opening the chamber on a shotgun tho.. freaked the fuck out I jump up and ask her what the fuck she's doing.. she has this crazy bewildered look on her face.. I ask again she says "this is my gun!"... This is when I yank the shotgun outta her hands. (Chamber was open and unloaded but she had TWO shells in her hand.. which really gave me the chills) So anyways to make a long story short... she runs up to her room and starts crying again.. super fucking emotional and unpredictable.. I try to call her daughter to come pick her up or my dad just to see what the fuck I should do. Can't get through to either. So I call the the non-emergency line so the cops can come and take her to detox, and so I don't have to worry about her shooting me with maybe some other gun she had in her room. Anyways, cops come, she gets ahold of daughter, she comes to pick her up and situation is over. Oh and my dad finally showed up about half way through the fucking thing.

So it's your step mother meaning not related to you biologically. So why do you care in the first place?

So did you help her with that liter of vodka? Might you be drunk? If not I will definitely say your step mom is an easy lay for getting drunk that easy.

So do you not support gun rights or was it not her gun? If it was her gun why did you take it from her she has a god given right to have that gun and you stole it from her you are going to burn in hell for that. But if it wasn't what is wrong with her shooting a gun? Let her go fire off a couple of rounds into whatever target she wants. Shooting guns is fun for the whole family.

Why didn't you go comfort her by fisting her asshole for the next few hours? Or at the very least slide her some pity dick?

So you instead of seeing if your stepmom was ok you decided it wasn't your problem and it was better handled by the police. I just want to point out while this might not be the same police dept, these are essentially the same police. http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/BlogtownPDX/archives/2010/07/09/87-year-old-oregon-woman-tased-by-deputies-dies

So you let your homicidal step mom get picked up by her daughter who she might or might not kill considering she had time to stash a gun in her cunt while she was crying in the room. You didn't object to someone who might or might not be ready to go crazy and kill somebody driving off with a person. What if she grabs the wheel? What if she pulls a knife? How are you going to live with yourself if you didn't stop her when you had the chance?

But seriously you fucked up

Your stepmom was obviously a zombie from drinking contaminated liquor you should have used the shotgun to shoot the the bitch in the head and prevent the infestation. Now you probably infected your whole cities with zombies.

First thing you need to do is get a bunch of guns. Then you need to board all the windows and doors up. Shut off the gas in your house. Set traps all over the house so zombie stepmom can't come back without getting killed with her zombie friends. Grab a bunch of food/water your stash and your guns+ammo and head to the attic. Destroy the ladder/stairs to the attic and sit back and kill all the zombies you helped create with your irresponsibility until help arrives.

But seriously help will only arrive in the form of a nuclear weapon dropped on your town so you might as well just say fuck it and order some hookers and rip your dealer off for a bunch of blow since the world is ending tomorrow.

Thanks for the zombie infestation you fucking bastard

• Like 1

So it's your step mother meaning not related to you biologically. So why do you care in the first place?

So did you help her with that liter of vodka? Might you be drunk? If not I will definitely say your step mom is an easy lay for getting drunk that easy.

So do you not support gun rights or was it not her gun? If it was her gun why did you take it from her she has a god given right to have that gun and you stole it from her you are going to burn in hell for that. But if it wasn't what is wrong with her shooting a gun? Let her go fire off a couple of rounds into whatever target she wants. Shooting guns is fun for the whole family.

Why didn't you go comfort her by fisting her asshole for the next few hours? Or at the very least slide her some pity dick?

So you instead of seeing if your stepmom was ok you decided it wasn't your problem and it was better handled by the police. I just want to point out while this might not be the same police dept, these are essentially the same police. http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/BlogtownPDX/archives/2010/07/09/87-year-old-oregon-woman-tased-by-deputies-dies

So you let your homicidal step mom get picked up by her daughter who she might or might not kill considering she had time to stash a gun in her cunt while she was crying in the room. You didn't object to someone who might or might not be ready to go crazy and kill somebody driving off with a person. What if she grabs the wheel? What if she pulls a knife? How are you going to live with yourself if you didn't stop her when you had the chance?

But seriously you fucked up

Your stepmom was obviously a zombie from drinking contaminated liquor you should have used the shotgun to shoot the the bitch in the head and prevent the infestation. Now you probably infected your whole cities with zombies.

First thing you need to do is get a bunch of guns. Then you need to board all the windows and doors up. Shut off the gas in your house. Set traps all over the house so zombie stepmom can't come back without getting killed with her zombie friends. Grab a bunch of food/water your stash and your guns+ammo and head to the attic. Destroy the ladder/stairs to the attic and sit back and kill all the zombies you helped create with your irresponsibility until help arrives.

But seriously help will only arrive in the form of a nuclear weapon dropped on your town so you might as well just say fuck it and order some hookers and rip your dealer off for a bunch of blow since the world is ending tomorrow.

Thanks for the zombie infestation you fucking bastard

What is this I don't even.

i honestly thought when i started reading the story it was going to end in her naked and trying to bang you out,in some spiteful revenge :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

damn.

good job on doing the right thing i guess.

tell your pops and use it in court so she doesnt get a dime out of him.

I'm starting to think everyone in Ch. 0 lives with a parent

i catch quips of this here and then and i just look away and stare for a second. then get right back to business.

i'm sorry but this story hit way too close to home for me to call you a snitch.

i also have a stepmother who is emotionally distraught most days, except I keep her lit on good herbs as much as I can (instead of booze, booze would fuel the fire). she was a security guard for the airport, got trained to use and carry a pistol. that was a scary day. she doesn't keep guns in her house though.

i swear my family is like 3 steps away from being your story.

also, she's from a trailer park.

I'm starting to think everyone in Ch. 0 lives with a parent

ever since recession hit...

yea nigga. im not gonna lie, I moved back to save money and finish school. i got laid off in january, moved back in with folks, unemployment checks came in, bought a new truck. and the government will pay for my school since i'm unemployed.

it's really worked out quite nice. I have way more money now that I'm not tricking it off on these hoes.

also, if I get ANY ass where I'm currently living, I will call it a bonus. but it's about stacking paper for me right now.

Good to hear these opinions, NO she's not hot or her daughter.. in any way. She's gained weight over the years..

And to clarify.. she never pointed the gun at me, she was just about to load it... soo yeah, and i really doubt she was going to use it, just kind of a cry for help/attention type of thing. But that really doesn't matter anyways.