no lie i just watched brian give stewie a rimjob on fox

.hopeless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my dogs name is brian urlacher. i dont watch this show. after about two weeks of having him when asked what his name was and i just said brian, someone responded "oh how cute, like the family guy"

i almost barfed and then realized everyonbe in the back of there head was prolly thinking the same thing.

i didnt change his name but it annoys me that there is another dog named brian.

im pretty sure none of you could make a better cartoon. the show has its dumb moments, but nothings perfect ya god damn complainers. it's innovative (in a way) and its pushing the limits on what can be on tv, which in my opinion is a good thing

seriously though.xanax,it rocks.and so does ativan.i swear to god if i didnt get this shit i would have either offed myself or snapped and murdered a supermarket full of people.thats how stressed out and anxious i was.thank the lord for psychotropics.

I don't watch 'new' simpsonses, i just switch them off.

New being anything past season 11?

I don't watch family guy at all.

If I do, then I watch it with a completely straight face just to prove to everyone else in the room how unfunny I think it is.

Even if I am on my own.

seriously though.xanax,it rocks.and so does ativan.i swear to god if i didnt get this shit i would have either offed myself or snapped and murdered a supermarket full of people.thats how stressed out and anxious i was.thank the lord for psychotropics.

You might as well get it over with now then. Vertical, not horizontal.

An addiction to Benzo's will either end sometime in your life, or will end your life sometime. Get some fucking hobbies. For fucks sake you pussy, life is not that hard.

maybe i need to try this "xanax"

im stressed and paranoid and today while i was eating in the food court i couldnt help but think how much i would enjoy a murderous rampage through the entire shopping complex just gunning down the lowest form of humans that i live with

im stressed and paranoid and today while i was eating in the food court i couldnt help but think how much i would enjoy a murderous rampage through the entire shopping complex just gunning down the lowest form of humans that i live with

I feel like that alot hahahahaaha

how about a copy of Grand Theft Auto instead?

i think the years of playing that may have something to do with it.

psyche, studies show there is no link between the emotions felt while playing video games and actually carrying out those actions.

themoreyouknow

disgusting.. but yes tv does suck nowadays...

theres some new show on a&e or some shit where

some redneck white dude just saws a bunch of random shit in half..

like, for real yo.....? why would you make that a show.....?

yea i seen that shit.. i was like "-_- ...really..?"

its like a skit they would do on Home Improvement on Tims show..

Xanax also has a paradoxical side effect of making the user irritable. Strange.

You might as well get it over with now then. Vertical, not horizontal.

An addiction to Benzo's will either end sometime in your life, or will end your life sometime. Get some fucking hobbies. For fucks sake you pussy, life is not that hard.

wow...someone doesnt like me haha.

btw i have a prescription for all those pills soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

you've obviously never heard of depression or the term panic disorder or ptsd or ocd.because i have all of these things...so for me not to be depressed and fucked up isnt gonna happen.i have no control over it.its a chemical imbalance kinda thing...do you think i enjoy feeling like shit all the time or having panic attacks everyday? no.they're fucking horrible.feeling like your going to die constantly or your gonna have a heart attack or that your gonna lose control constantly all day everyday will wear you out after a while.honestly after 6 or 7 years of that shit i just dont have any energy to do shit.after a while of never feeling good and always feeling angry will stress you to the point where you want to kill yourself.so fuck it.honestly i went through a point where i literally couldnt sleep for about a week.i would go to sleep for an hour or so and then wake up shaking uncontrollably.shit like that gets to you after a little while and you either get really really angry/paranoid or really really sad and depressed.i dont expect you to understand what im going through but life has been hell for the last few years and xanax and ativan help me cope.

i've honestly never felt better.so fuck off.

I am a huge Simpsons fan, own seasons 4-10 on DVD (the only good seasons).

However, I never even opened the boxes, I dont need to - I memorized all the lines.

I refuse to watch anything past season 10. I have not seen a new episode in... shit i have no idea - the better part of a decade.

I'm debating negro-propping the OP for even mentioning FG.

but but...i thought we were friends...

i even gave you that ring.the one where you and i both get on and when we put them together they glow..dont you remember that?

fine do what you want.but know this...you will no longer be welcome at my swimming pool...which admittedly is just a box lined with plastic that i filled up with my water hose but thats besides the point.it gets mighty hot out here in the summer drue...are you really willing to give up the cool relaxing feeling of swimming in a low budget pool just to show your distaste in my choice of thread subjects?

really i just thought it was crazy that they would show it on fox and all.i mean fox news is so conservative and yet they show a baby getting rimjobbed...i do not understand this hypocrisy..

casek or mercer with their infinite wisdom need to get their asses in here and explain this shit to me..

wow...someone doesnt like me haha.

btw i have a prescription for all those pills soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

you've obviously never heard of depression or the term panic disorder or ptsd or ocd.because i have all of these things...so for me not to be depressed and fucked up isnt gonna happen.i have no control over it.its a chemical imbalance kinda thing...do you think i enjoy feeling like shit all the time or having panic attacks everyday? no.they're fucking horrible.feeling like your going to die constantly or your gonna have a heart attack or that your gonna lose control constantly all day everyday will wear you out after a while.honestly after 6 or 7 years of that shit i just dont have any energy to do shit.after a while of never feeling good and always feeling angry will stress you to the point where you want to kill yourself.so fuck it.honestly i went through a point where i literally couldnt sleep for about a week.i would go to sleep for an hour or so and then wake up shaking uncontrollably.shit like that gets to you after a little while and you either get really really angry/paranoid or really really sad and depressed.i dont expect you to understand what im going through but life has been hell for the last few years and xanax and ativan help me cope.

i've honestly never felt better.so fuck off.

Nah. It's not that I don't like you. I don't waste my time or energy hating anybody via the interwebs. However it's obvious that we wouldn't be friends IRL. I don't kick it with self-loathing girly men. Kids like that just end up harshing my vibe, bro.

Depression? Sorry to burst the tiny bubble you live in - but depression happens to everybody. It's just that most people know how to cope without a prescription for bars. I've always been an advocate for natural remedies, though. So yeah my opinion is biased. I also believe that conditions like you mentioned (especially depression) are way over-diagnosed. It's all a ploy to get saps like yourself hooked on scripts.

God damn, kids are some fucking pussies these days. And how the fuck do you have PTSD? You were diagnosed at birth or something? You got it from watching Fox animated sitcoms?

I am actually curious. Do tell...

I want to say a lot more on this topic. But all this staring at a monitor in a dark room shit has me feeling a bit blue. I usually cure that by going for a surf. Since the waves aren't doing it today I'll have to run option #2 - which is hanging out at the food court in the mall and exposing my genitals to small children.

Yep. I'm that guy.

fox/spike tv (spike tv being the more obvious one - all the red of fox tv, minus the serious political agenda) are neanderthal networks

a few shows/movies played get a pass, most are straight garbage

"dumbass sounding college fratboy narrator, how exciting! things go boom! now lets pack our 50 hidious inbred kids in the rusty shitbox & head on down to KFC for your cousin or sisters wedding party"