Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.hopeless.

no lie i just watched brian give stewie a rimjob on fox

someone fucking discuss this.goddamn what is happening to my tv.fucking seth macfarlane.first cleveland show and now this

goddamn you fox.goddamn you.

speaking of which what the fuck is it with fox having the raunchiest most depraved shows ever and then have one of the more conservative news channel.whatever.fuck seth macfarlane,fuck family guy,fuck you,xanax rocks.

really i just wanted to talk about how much i enjoy xanax...i went benching today on it and i felt like i was gonna float away or someshit.

but yeah brian totally licked his ass.among other things....tv has been really lacking lately...

but yeah brian totally licked his ass.among other things....tv has been really lacking lately...

disgusting.. but yes tv does suck nowadays...

theres some new show on a&e or some shit where

some redneck white dude just saws a bunch of random shit in half..

like, for real yo.....? why would you make that a show.....?

The only tv I'm down with is Survivorman. For the most part, the rest blows. I did like Weeds

until the story went all to hell. Dexter was good until I figured out that the kids weren't going to be killers like they are in the books. Family Guy....man. Seth let me down. But alcoholism will make you write about crazy shit.

Robot Chicken, Survivorman, and Sealab are it's salvation.

/

because redneck white dudes like to watch things get sawn in half/blown up/deep fried.

Let me show you the defining moment of fun.

Now let me make you have nightmares

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now