no lie i just watched brian give stewie a rimjob on fox

.hopeless.

whatever fool.like i said unless you have that kinda shit you wouldnt understand what its like to constantly feel horrible all the time and theres nothing you can do to feel better.its not that i havent tried to be happy and upbeat and tried not to have panic attacks i honestly cant help it.i tried all that shit to stop it but it just came to a head and i decided i would go get help.im happy i did because i feel alot better being on meds and going to therapy than i did when i was just trying to fight through it.yes people get depressed sometimes but not all the time for years and years.thats not just having a bad day thats some medical shit.just because i take medication doesnt make me a pussy or a girly man as you put it.i just couldnt take the panic attacks and the bad feelings and not being able to control my thoughts and shit so i decided to go get help.hate on me if you want i could give a fuck your opinions dont mean shit to me anyways haha...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Xanax has a paradoxical side effect of making you stay on TC when nobody else is there. Shit's gay.

Xanax, for when you want weed, but dont have any and smoking plastic sounds like a good idea except you dont want the headache.

i think the years of playing that may have something to do with it.

psyche, studies show there is no link between the emotions felt while playing video games and actually carrying out those actions.

themoreyouknow

learn something new everyday.

when i was younger a guy tried to kidnapp me at gunpoint while i was walking home and chased me for a few blocks and tried to run me over.it was like 3 or 4 years before i would go back to that part of town and i still get very paranoid around people in trucks because of it.i dont like people driving by me real slow or stopping by me and get very agitated when they do...it happened along time ago and ive gotten over it for the most part but i still dont like to talk about it...