Recent Pickups/ Purchases/ Gifts/ Aquisitions Megathread

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Depends on what he's going for.

If he's just trying to slame his car, then go for it.

If he wants to use his car, he could go for a variety of coils, some cheaper, some better.

There's 2 infamous Chicago drifters that both use Megans and they are some of the best in the MIdwest, and best looking 240s in the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

61r8D8o38%2BL._SS500_.jpg

fuck it, just ordered from Amazon. I always wanted one and I never get to play anymore.

At least now I can putt around in the back yard and start teaching my son too.

I'll probably start him off on the mini discs, and when he gets good enough, I'll also buy a portable one for (local) vacations:

318x-sptAJL._SS360_.jpg

soon.

rw01.jpg

These things are great, my dad used to wear them so i decided to try a pair out. I got the wrong size but based on what i paid red wing gave me a partial discount because they were giving me serious blisters .Now I wear them to work at my shitty retail job where im on my feet all day and they are perfect.

also not my picture.

These things are great, my dad used to wear them so i decided to try a pair out. I got the wrong size but based on what i paid red wing gave me a partial discount because they were giving me serious blisters .Now I wear them to work at my shitty retail job where im on my feet all day and they are perfect.

also not my picture.

I wear redwings goretex steel toes at work, when I'm outside.

Best work boots around, no break in, toasty warm and water proof. A pair will usually last me 2-3 years.

I just bought this for my basement TV set up..

oplay-2.JPG