Recent Pickups/ Purchases/ Gifts/ Aquisitions Megathread

CLICKCLACKONER

So i just picked up the 65 QT Pelican...im going camping next weekend an ill let you know how she goes!!

its fucking heavy, that is the first thing i noticed once i picked it up. However it is pretty damn sturdy and awesome!

Lifetime guarantee as well. so i have easily spent twice the value of this cooler in the past one ones that break and or suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well it depends...you have a travel trailer now so i assume the ability to freeze and store food. I camp in the interior of BC a fair bit where daytime temps can get to 40 (105+). So ice lasts a day in a conventional cooler which i also have.

I didn't want to spend 1000 on an Engel or ARB fridge just yet. I want my food safe and beers cold when Im very far away from ice/stores/civilization and my camp is set up. Also it's nice to know that bears will have a hard time from even telling there is food around my camp.

so there are benefits to me that maybe others wont have.

Yo Cool, we request a pic of ur trailer in CIL RV thread...

I wanna check it out if it's cool or post make and model.

I will take some pics this next long weekend coming up. I have the trailer at about 40% of where I want it to be.

In other news I just attached a VisionX light bar to my bull-bar this weekend. Recent pick up:

xil-lpx610.jpg

mine is bigger than this one, however it is a single stack

Some wd40 and a screwdriver for that one

Other signs usually two crescent wrench

Screwdriver is useful to stick thru holes in the sign post and use as a step

I've read that most local govt use hardware that is untreated so it rusts and is harder to get off

59mile-drive.jpg

want one of these but they are all placed too high... The city was very smart with their placement of these bad boys. I'll find one eventually. I recon signs while driving just as much as I scope out graffiti. Neighborhood watch signs are my favorite though especially the old orange ones.

greasy

Yung Greezy. I never pay retail. Years of schemes and come ups it's hard for a nurga to be on the straight and narrow path even though I'm old and can afford it.:o :o :o

Dope chair btw.

• Like 1