Where can i pick up a ghetto blaster and my roommates are douchebags.

skeoh87

I'm getting my own place by the end of the month.

Found my current roommate on Craigslist, and she's a spoiled hipster princess, who never had to work a day in her life. She's got stupid control issues on a triflin level.

It's been a few years since I've had my own place, and I can't wait. Had enough of alpha-female bullshit from this one and the last one (who has been a friend since I was 16)...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one remembers the craigslist killer or the countless prostitutes for sale on there? you would think you fuckers would have learned nothing good comes from that ungodly site....

except for the countless number of prostitutes for sale.

the homie picked me up one opf these at comic con last year:

SDCC_2009_Soundwave.jpg

also when i was 24 or 25 my roommate was this dreddy college kid named jed. he's a real good dude, but got caught up in pills and was taking handfuls of vics and norcos everyday. he had plenty of money from pushin herb to the college kids, so he never had to resort to being shady to pay for his habit, so no one realized how out of hand it was getting.

he got sick and stayed in his room for a couple days til i started to get worried. i went in and asked him what was wrong. he was sweating and groaning in agony, saying his stomach had been in intense pain for the last three days. i convinced him to go to the hospital. fuck it you're on your parents' insurance anyways.

he had liver and kidney failure. they had him on dialysis every day for two weeks. later his mom told me that one of the doctors said if i had waited another 5 or 6 hours to bring him in he would have been dead.

I live with my best friend and his girlfriend who Ive also known for a real long time.

So, sucks for you guys.

third wheel

just :lol: at all this right here.

i had the same situation as spitfire, to the word. at first it was cool, like I had two roommates. that changed. then I realized I was learning a life lesson: unless you're fucking the other person, get your own place.

learning this sooner would have saved a friendship I think. ah well, they're happy together. :lol: :lol:

Me and my boy were moving into a place that was. 3 bedroom and the condo required 3 people. So this girl we knew said her brother was looking for a place. He was alright for the first couple weeks. But then he turn straight lame. He was older than us. My boy made him cry saying. Dude wa sobbing about how nobody likes him. He moved out shortly after.

Well the first time I found roommates on craigslist was when moving to a new city where I didn't really know anybody... it was all roommate roulette anyway. But it turned out ok that time...

my last roommate has been a friend of mine since I was 16. She and I couldn't get along, but I think it's because we were spending wayyy too much time together. (living together, working together, trying to hang out)

So then I found this chick on CL, and she seemed cool enough... cyclist art student from Detroit... we've been living together with some dude from Boston... dude is cool, this girl is a control freak.

For example... about 3 months after moving into our spot, we still didn't have anything hanging on the walls in our hallway so I hung up 3 pictures spread out along the wall. I go to work and when I come home, she had moved them all to a cluster on the wall at the end... I asked her why and she said our other roommate wanted to hang stuff up. So I'm like ok, cool. I ask the other roommate if and what he wants to hang up and he still has to pick it out and get it framed... It's petty. That's just small time... like I'll put dishes in one cabinet and she has to move them where *she* wants them... So I'm chill for like 6 months, but it's tiring and lame to have to deal with that shit, and her being passive aggressive about shit.

Then! last week, I come home and she's like "I'm going to foster a dog for a little while". We have a small 3 bedroom apartment, no living room, and 2 cats and a dog already. So I'm like 1) is this dog going to eat my cat or what, 2) who's dog is it, was it a shelter dog, what have you... So she says it's for some dude she heard about through a rescue program and it's just until he can find an apartment that will let him keep his dog. so this is all in front of her friends and I'm not really trying to say shit, like we can talk about it later. but them I'm like fuck that, she didn't even ask and is just telling me that's how it's going to be.

when I talked to her about it the next day, she said she might talk to me about something like that but doesn't see the need to ask my permission. Bitch, I pay just as much as you do. just because your name is on the lease doesn't mean shit. it's equal say around here. and if I wanted to live under someone else's rules I'd move home with mommy and daddy...

anyway. so now I'm moving into a dope 1 bedroom in Oakland with a view of downtown, for less money, less roommates, more space, more privacy, parking, and can get my own dog.

hoo-rah.

/end rant

My last roommate was a mess, dude never helped clean or anything and was always late coming up with rent.

I was ready to kick him out so he moved out while still owing me a couple weeks rent

We were actually good friends before I let him stay here, now, not so much.

I like hearing roommate stories.

I live with my brother. His and my girlfriends pretty much live with us too.

We have BBQ's and shit together.

I don't think we ever fight at all, except when he drinks my beers or doesn't leave me any food.

But thats brother shit I guess.

Sometimes we call each other 'dumb fuckin cunts' but again, i think thats an australian thing.

i used to live with a guy that took ALOT of acid. Was an interesting experience i never want to re-live again.

We ended up calling him Turtleboy. one morning at like 3 for 4am some my friends saw him diving for turtles in this creek .. When i asked him about it. He got really weird and told me he was looking for firewood.. was soo fucking odd..

Came home from work one day and he had re-located his whole bedroom to the tin shed in the backyard, in the middle of winter. Lived out there for at least a month without electricity.

I remember one night me and my ex were kciking back in the lounge room , he walks into the room with his amp and guitar and turnsoff the lights, lights some candles and then just played this crazy 15 minute guitar solo, then he just turns it off his amp and walks out without saying a thing. Things like this were the norm..

He was a strange strange character. We put up with him for a while, but when he said he enjoyed listening to me and my girl fucking - he had to go.. Ended up barricading himself in the house.. was some crazy times

A few years ago I had a roomate who snitched on me. I caught a felony case as a result and ended up losing in a jury trial. I Did several months of time and caught about 35 racks in restitution. Dude was a random roomie I got in with through friends. He was cool at first and was just basically trying to be buddy-buddy all the time. After about eight months of living and partying with said roomate, I began to trust him. Bad move...

He found out I wrote, got digital snaps of all of my gear and waited until I cashed him out on another months worth of rent. A day or two later I start getting heated on by the cops. I was on the lamb for three more months before they finally caught up with me. Lesson learned, the hard way.

I remember he had this coke whore of a girlfriend. We used to sit around the table watching TV or whatevs... and when she'd rail a line she'd have to chop up like twice as much as necessary because her septum was blown through. You could watch her take a few points up the nose and about half of the powder would just fall out the other side of her nasal cavity. Then she'd scrape it all into another pile and try to offer it up to ya.

She came into my room high as fuck one night trying to run her fucking jabber-jaw to somebody who would (pretend to) listen. Apparently Jeff (snitch roomate) was asleep and wouldn't pay any attention to her at 3 AM. I got her to do a line off my dick. She also used to powder up my tip and do gummy's. It was halarious. What a fiendish little slut that girl was.