a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
....i get pretty disgusted by dykes too.

man i'd fuck the shit out of some of these less butch and non-fugly dykes

JUST TO SHOW 'EM WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS

LESBO BITCHES NEED TO KNOW, JUST BECAUSE SOME HELLA BAD STUFF HAPPENED TO THEM AS A CHILD DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN TRY TO RUN FROM MY PENIS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE!

• Like 1

Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night

''Comment this "Tranny Sex" picture:

Tranny sex. A hot brunette tranny is fucking some guys ass. Good for her. There is something rather sexy about seeing a girl doing the fucking, don't you think. The only thing sexier would be to come up behind her and fuck her ass while she's fucking the other guys ass. Now that would be a hot threesome. Anybody up for fucking some tranny ass?''

gay unholy beast status.............. gross

Hahahaha, I can't believe that there are actually pindicks on this site that would neg a chick for being lesbo!!

I laugh my head off at dudes that get all fumed by other people's lives.

Fucking boring life arsed drama queens :lol:

This thread is getting in the way of my working day, again....

• Like 1

You guys realize what makes this thread so "epic" is that you guys are so fucking bonkers at dude for this. I wouldn't be able to get a HJ from a tranny, it would make me uncomfortable. But I can understand doing it and not being gay, gay as in attracted to men, love men romantically and sexually, not gay as in "faggot" or another way of saying weird or gross. This dude knows YOLO and he realizes it might be funny too, especially to witness the ridiculous response of the everyday average Joe 12oz white-supremacist/nazi/homophobe/Meathead/15 year old/insecure dude.

not at all suprising that the ass backward homophobic racist sonsofbitches are also the ones lacking in sense of humor.

also, I know some cross dressing homo writers who rock shit way harder than alllll youuuus And would fuck you up.

thirdly, can't believe you guys refuse to refer to this tranny as a she. Is it really that upsetting?

his spot was blown with a picture man

no need to try to dig at it every 3 posts and shit

hey everyone, raise your hand if you've never smoked meth NOT EVEN ONCE

i'll be handing out cookies and gold stars to all you good little mormon faggots

seen the picture.

thats why i said it,

you mormon faggot

hahaha, and lol @ that dumb noobs who send negs while asking if I'm mad!! hahaha, you dumb shit, you posi-propped me anyway, ya fucking downy!!

Hahaha, some seriously retarded goons on this site sometimes.

This thread has had so many shades of win in it.

this shit is hilarious thanks for posting.

i have a friend that was trying to get a hotel room for the night. he was looking for a place to crash

his friends were just looking for a place to get wasted. some mexican dude they met outside the hotel

went in on the room to save money, and therefore get more alcohol, drugs etc,

well my boy woke up to mexican dude giving him a blow job and everyone else laughing about it.

he ran after the guy down the street with nothing but a tshirt and socks on. he was pretty broken up about it but i laughed.

he now jokes about it with pride, you guys would get along great.

you people are possessed that dude is homo, get over it, this thread is gold.

• Like 1