a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't know if this has been addressed..

But lets say one day your at the bar chillin like a motherfucker

And you start talking with this dude right, nothing happens your just drinkin and talkin about life, exs, the tranny hj, whatever dont matter.

Your at the bar again the next week. Same dude. Your like whats up kick back some burrs again and you take off to another bar.

As your walking in your drunken stupper homeboy pulls you into an alley.

Starts pullin shit off his face, its a disguise. Underneath some fine ass bitch. Straight Kim K in disguise thats kickin it at your bar in your town.

Your like ooooo shit what the fucks up kim?

She explains she's in town for a fashion shoot, whatever the fuck. You talk somemore exchange numbers cuz she's gotta go but wants to meet up and drink again tomorrow.

So the next day kim fucking kardashian texts your sorry ass saying to meet her at the bar again. No second guessing right? Your there.

She's in here dude disguise get up. No biggie start drinkin again n all, havin a blast

Fastforward

Its now 5 in the morning you and kimmy (still dressed like a dude) are in the backseat of your car. She's try in to throw down the moves on you right.

But you turn her down

Because SHE is dressed like a dude.

You pass up a fine ass broad cuz you don't wanna mess with a chick dressed like a dude WITHOUT A DICK

Not hatin just sayin,

Nigga you gay

Dow is one of my best friends, so don't get mad at me dow.

Dow is the type of guy who will do about anything, so i wasn't surprised when he mentioned the tranny to me. He isn't gay and could care less if you think he is. He most likely did it to make his friends laugh.

On a side note he is a pos.

064.jpg

Dow smoking puddles

Big D, you got something you'd like to air out via thread on Ch.0?

Oh no i'm sayin that as if it were whoever started the thread

But i'd let kim kardashian give me a handjob even if she was dressed like a dude.

She could spit on it too

I'm just sayin dude dressed like a chick=gay

Chick dressed like a dude=Not gay, but also not the most not gay thing

Don't matter what their dressed as... Like the old rhyme goes

Same parts as you down below? Then thats a no no

Unless your into that kinda stuff

you could wear the cannibal corpse t-shirt next time. also very safe.

but really there is a very big difference between gender and sex and huge fucking props to dow for the respect.

last time i heard this was about some poor soul who was born with a malformed penis clit. it was on 60 minutes or something...they questioned their gender... or sex... im not sure which it is.

you savvy?