i WEEP for the youth

detroit red

No, man. That's not right.

It's like a puppy who you catch tearing something up. You give it a swat on the butt.

They eventually learn not to do that.

You don't pick said puppy up and slam it against the wall.

There's a big difference in discipline and abuse.

or a joke. i had the full gamut of domestic abuse done to me, i mean fuck, at 5 or 6 i was getting full out black eyes from someone that was almost 40 yrs old, then went into a household where i got my elbows literally stabbed with forks when they were visible on/near the tabletop and getting locked in a basement daily until i was kicked out, and the funny part is that the people who inflicted most of the damage were very 'upstanding', and frowned at such jokes like that too. i feel like the more you can joke around about grave (general, not specific or aimed at a person specifically) situations, you're that much better equipped for life. i remember my stepdad got a call from his job one night (cop), and had to go cut down someone that just hung himself. after he got back home, i heard about 2 hours worth of suicide jokes.

what was i getting at now? oh well. whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that kid looks tuff as hell in that pink polo shirt hahah

but foreal, disciplining your kids is part of being a parent. man up and show that ungrateful, fat little fucker who's the boss. handle that shit while they're still young, because if you cant put your 10 year old in check, have fun trying to lay down the law when hes 16

First off the fat little fucker needs to be taken of his high fructose and butter diet, i hate seeing these little kids with man boobs at 8-10 years old......that is the parents fault.

Chances are if the little motherfucker wasnt getting his choices met in the grocery dept...like a fat monarch, he would understand he isnt going to get everything he is after.

Secondly, i would slap that kid if i saw that shit.....even if he is not my kid.

or a joke. i had the full gamut of domestic abuse done to me, i mean fuck, at 5 or 6 i was getting full out black eyes from someone that was almost 40 yrs old, then went into a household where i got my elbows literally stabbed with forks when they were visible on/near the tabletop and getting locked in a basement daily until i was kicked out, and the funny part is that the people who inflicted most of the damage were very 'upstanding', and frowned at such jokes like that too. i feel like the more you can joke around about grave (general, not specific or aimed at a person specifically) situations, you're that much better equipped for life. i remember my stepdad got a call from his job one night (cop), and had to go cut down someone that just hung himself. after he got back home, i heard about 2 hours worth of suicide jokes.

what was i getting at now? oh well. whatever.

Yeah, you've told me about your stepdad and what kind of a prick he is.

I don't think abuse like that is warranted, but I do think you have to let

your kids know what's up sometimes.

I've got some friends that don't spank their grandkid and the little shit

needs it so bad. He'll take a bowl of whatever and stand right in front of

you and dump it. That is when you need to give the kid a good spanking.

They won't. They don't even give him a "time out". Can't wait to see when

he's a teenager. They deserve it.

oh yeah dude. some kids really need it bad. it's sort of strange though because i think that physical punishment can do an inch or a mile of damage to a kid.

example - myself, i'm an extremely mild person due to what i had to deal with, but with some people who i've known that have had some pretty bad living situations, they're now total sociopaths with serious problems of reoccurring violent behavior. not like 'have a few and get into a fight at the bar' type stuff, but guys that have no problem just pulling a knife, or when they do get into that 'one little fight', they go off the deep end and almost end up killing the other person.

Yeah, you've told me about your stepdad and what kind of a prick he is.

I don't think abuse like that is warranted, but I do think you have to let

your kids know what's up sometimes.

I've got some friends that don't spank their grandkid and the little shit

needs it so bad. He'll take a bowl of whatever and stand right in front of

you and dump it. That is when you need to give the kid a good spanking.

They won't. They don't even give him a "time out". Can't wait to see when

he's a teenager. They deserve it.

you got the right idea casek. there is spanking and there is abuse. and morton is pretty right on too, start consistant disapline and physical punishments most likely won't be necessary. lazy parents cause bad ass kids. i generally will threaten a spanking and that's enough. but we lay down the law for our kids consistantly. teaching your kids respect is the best lesson they can learn.

after seeing this clip...ive come to the conclusion that all of us 20 and 30 somethings in this country will be paying dearly for the failure of the 40 and 50 somethings. this thread is for news clips, pictures and personal stories of bad ass lil muthafuckers who will soon be robbing and raping us all.

this is what happens when you out law spanking your kids....

that little turd reminded me of a young mat foley.

SHUT UP!... SHUT YER YAPPER!!

foleygv4.gif

Straight up, if I ever HIT one of my parents, I'd be profusely bleeding through every orifice I have.

I was blessed with an older brother. I saw him swing at my father when he was 16. My pops grabbed him, carried him across the room, and choked him up against the wall by his throat. Let's just say I've never swung a fist at my pops after that. If I was that little kid, and hit my mom like that, she'd have had me hurting. Then when my pops got home, it would be round 2.

That woman deserves to be tied down a crew of bikers taking shits in her mouth. Fucking passive/aggressive bullshit. FUCK THAT.

my mom or dad would have punched me in the face and then beat me with a stapler or whatever else was near them if i ever did that.if that was my son no lie i would have punched him dead in his mouth.fuck not spanking your kids.im not saying hit your kids for EVERY LITTLE THING.but if you hit one of your parents wether its me or the mother im gonna be on that ass with a quicknessbottom line you should always try to talk to your kids first.make it clear whats gonna happen if they act up.give them 2 or 3 warnings and if they dont get it by then a good slap should take care of them.but hitting your parents in my house was a big nono.if my dad would have found out about it,even tho he hasnt been around since i was like five, he probably would have drove his ass 4 hours to my house and layed me out for that shit.kids need to respect their parents bottom line,and if they arent their gonna get hit.

I don't know if I'd punch the kid in the mouth. That alerts social services. haha.

But seriously, I don't think punching kids is a good idea. Break out the good ol' belt though.

you just gotta learn how to not leave marks hahaha.seriously tho times have changed if my dad would have talked to his father like that he would have got punched in the gut for it.and my grandpa is a pretty big guy.the circumstances have to be right tho.i wouldnt just hit my kids for any old thing.but this type of gross disrespect wouldnt be tolerated with anyone in my family.i've only been hit like that maybe 3 or 4 times in my life.it was for big stuff tho.