Flight attendant takes picture of obese passenger; complains to boss

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have witnessed this first hand on a flight, the china man sitting next to s super fat was so pissed off and would not sit down. some important airline guy and a cop had to come on board. it was delayed for like 30min until they got it all sorted out...

holy fuck i HATE fat people though.... the worst.

i have witnessed this first hand on a flight, the china man sitting next to s super fat was so pissed off and would not sit down. some important airline guy and a cop had to come on board. it was delayed for like 30min until they got it all sorted out...

holy fuck i HATE fat people though.... the worst.

Can I ask what the outcome was? I'm interested to know how they handled it.

Props to the Chinese dude for not putting up with it as well.

Can I ask what the outcome was? I'm interested to know how they handled it.

Props to the Chinese dude for not putting up with it as well.

the guy ended up getting off the plane after like a mini-sit in so im assuming he got credited and some free miles, either that or it was on him for pitching a fit and he got put on the next flight... i mean i wold not have it but if i were in the situation i would be discrete and talk to someone try to get it worked out on the low but yea aside from being delayed i was stoked on the guy standing up for his...

So I was taling a flight from Chicago to NYC last Christmas. I'm boarding, walking up to my seat and there's a girl sitting in my seat, snuggling with her boy toy. She was nice and asked if we could switch seats, to which I obliged. Next up a dyke comes on and says I'm in her seat. The girl again asks if she could stay next to her dude. The dyke reluctantly agrees. She gets a middle seat across the aisle. A few moments later an enormous black woman comes and plops down next to the dyke, fat pouring over the armrests and everything. The dyke didn't have an inch to move. But the lady was obese and black so Ellen couldn't (or wouldn't) speak up against teh fattie.

I laughed.

The fact of the matter is that all the fatties weigh more and cause the plane to use more gas. They should prorate your ticket cost based on weight and of course if you take up more than one seat you should have to buy another. Shit if you want to eat more than one dinner most restoraunts will have you buy another right?

Children should not be hated on, but parents who cannot control their children bug the shit out of me. I was in the grocery store yesterday and this bratty little girl started to throw a fit about wanting some frosting, I thought the mother was going to put the smack down on that, instead she was all "what flavor dear?" My kid would never fucking pull some shit like that cause he knows the answer to what happens when kids throw fits.

they seriously need to start having grown ups and non fatties only flights.

the last transatlantic i did in october had some mother who had absolutley no discipline or control for her child. screamed, kicked and yelled the whole way. it was nice she let her brat kid kick my seat for 2 hours while sitting on her lap.

This isn't really an airline 'fat person' story but sort of relevant.

Last week on a flight back from Korea, I sat down next to this guy who was insistent on trying to become my best friends or something, dude just would not shut the fuck up. So, after take off I took a xanax drank a red wine real quick and fell asleep.

I woke up about 6 hours later with a food tray between my legs and the reminisce of an airline meal all over me. I was kinda confused and looked over at the retard sitting next to me, and he offered this explanation:

"I thought you would of woken up quickly so I asked them to leave a meal for you, then we hit some turbulence and it went everywhere, sorry"

yeah thanks, fuck head.