you cant be naked in your own home anymore

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 5:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

The complaint came from an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Officer Bud Walker said officers also consulted the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office and they were given the green light to proceed with the charge.

Williamson, who is father of a 5-year old girl, said he feels like the victim.

"I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he said.

Williamson is meeting with a lawyer to fight the charge and may attempt to seek damages from Fairfax County Police. If convicted on the misdemeanor charge, he would face up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine.

i bet if it was a woman, no one would of cared.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a fine line between being naked in your home and flashing people on the street while in the comfort of your home.if he indeed just get up to make himself coffee then thats all well and good.but the real issue is 1: why the fuck was she looking in to this niggas house in the first place 2:who the fuck brings their seven year old along with them at 5:30 in the morning.your kid should be sleeping goddamnit.and 3: why didnt she just deal with it and let shit go.i mean is it really that big of a deal if you see some dudes cock? no not really.unless she was standing in the kitchen i doubt she or her son even got a good look at it.people really need to learn how to deal with problems without having to involve autorities.if you see a dude naked in his kitchen go on about your business and block it out of your mind like a normal person would in that situation.

if i had jail time or had to pay a fine for that shit i would fucking murder that bitch.

seriously, who the fuck does she think she is?

One time at like 3 am the apartment across the back yard from me had this naked guy with the lights on standing right by the window, completely not realising anyone looking out the window would see him. I took this spot light i have and shined it right at him, he got so fucking scared he jumped and then hurried and shut the blinds. And no homo for looking at a naked guy in the window, it couldnt really be avoided. I guess i should have called the cops on him though.