What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trying to convince myself to do voluntary weekend  overtime...came find out we can work every fuckin weekend if we want ...like 365 days in a year just working .

this monday and next friday and sat is about a ps5 disc edition ,psvr2 , an extra controler , starfeild and 3 pair of doc martins fuckyeamerica size 13 wide

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

trying to convince myself to do voluntary weekend  overtime...came find out we can work every fuckin weekend if we want ...like 365 days in a year just working .

this monday and next friday and sat is about a ps5 disc edition ,psvr2 , an extra controler , starfeild and 3 pair of doc martins fuckyeamerica size 13 wide

Sounds like you're about to take advantage of the overtime

Just now, Schnitzel said:

panicking slightly as my phone edges to 0% battery and absolutely refuses to charge.

lots of photos etc. not backed up so if I go to phone shop to replace it i might lose a lot.

Time to get that new iPhone with the dope camera.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 2:37 PM, mr.yuck said:

Take a safety pin and drag it around inside your charge port. I once had a pile of compacted dirt trash come out and my phone charged again.

I'd done that but evidently not well enough.

Took it to the chinese phone stand at the local shops and she got a lot more gunk out.

She then decided to upsell me on a new screen protector and (when I hesitated) "accidentally" broke my current one.

Had to admire the front on her.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Early morning chill in the rental house, I am going to go for a final sunrise walk on the beach in a minute and start packing shit out to the truck in s couple hours. 

Would like up take a swim in the Atlantic while I  am down there, but will probably skip it. Makes the wife nervous and everyone knows that is usually not with it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, morton said:

Early morning chill in the rental house, I am going to go for a final sunrise walk on the beach in a minute and start packing shit out to the truck in s couple hours. 

Would like up take a swim in the Atlantic while I  am down there, but will probably skip it. Makes the wife nervous and everyone knows that is usually not with it.

Take that swim.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

I'd done that but evidently not well enough.

Took it to the chinese phone stand at the local shops and she got a lot more gunk out.

She then decided to upsell me on a new screen protector and (when I hesitated) "accidentally" broke my current one.

Had to admire the front on her.

Haha. That's a tough spot to be in. Not sure if I would have told her she could just "accidentally" replace my screen protector for free or over all just chalk the whole experience up as a win that I didn't need to get a new phone. And it only cost me a new screen protector. 

• Like 1