What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just took a jog for the first time in a coon's age. Which by my estimate is almost 2 years. not as painful as I expected based on how lumpy i've let myself become. Still, that was a sad performance.

I have been cutting sugar out of my diet as of the end of march; the changes have been remarkable

out of nowhere i decided to start running after a lifetime of hating it

here i am about 2 weeks in and i've run 5k each of the last three days, bout 8 mins a mile which i dunno, isn't too bad for a person my age who never runs.

dunno if this is gonna last but i'm stoked

I like running well enough, I'd rather bike, but I'm trying to get back into it for the new dog.

No way I'm giving up sugar, Ben & Jerry's isn't going anywhere out of my life.

currently: working on details for a giant Lego castle scene for the Denver Comic Con display, about to go clean my garage and do other house chores...

I don't see how that could total 15k, unless they count a lot for labor.

I am definitely concerned about theft, though. A lot of the smaller pieces and minifigs I'm using are less common.

________

Figuring out the plan for the day. Dog rescue/costco/recycling center/hardware store/4wheelparts... It is going to be an expensive day. Already spent $500 (on non-bill things) and haven't left the house.

Birthday in a week, hopefully people send cash or amazon giftcards....