What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

have fun in denver.. i lived in colorado for a couple months almost two years ago bout half an hour from denver.. pretty dope out there from what i seen..

im sitting here still procrastinating on studying this menu for my stage tomorrow at this new restaurant.. its "casual fine dining" so the menu is all farm to table fancy shit you know how it goes.. 67 bucks for a whole chicken cooked two different ways and 13 bucks for a foie gras candy bar that looks like a snickers.. i mean if people got the money to blow damn near 70 bucks on fuckin chicken then they got money to leave a decent tip hopefully.. anybody work or has worked in the service industry before...?

Best of luck with the job. Sounds like my kind of establishment.

I'm from Australia though so no tip for you.

well alright then Mr. Pink...

200_s.gif.751df5ab589786eb5a5e53dbbe9b704c.gif

just kiddin.. i know you guys dont tip out there.. but good news i actually did get the job.. rather on the spot actually alot of people were telling the gm i was doing great even the nerdy kid who talks mad shit and jokes around was like yeah keep this guy on i like him.. and @where i actually work FOH but my last job was this weak ass middle eastern kinda fast food place set up like chipotle.. over THERE i was basically.. every fucking thing.. set up shwarmas, made rice, couscous, all sorts of bullshit for only minimum wage.. but im actually dealing with their HR department now because the bitch ass managers that let me go have been doing everything COMPLETELY wrong and leaving shit mad unsanitary good thing ive been taking pictures of everything since the jump... it was mad disgusting honestly i couldnt believe the shit.. but before there i worked at The Kitchen for bout two years which is owned by Kimball Musk, Elon Musk's brother, and there i was a backwait, then barback and then a server.. i was gonna become a bartender but my bar manager left and took a position in new orleans and left this other lame ass hipster fuck run the bar and he ended up looking out for his annoying ass friends and fucking me over in many ways which ended up in me walking out and quitting.. But this place has about 2 michellin stars i believe and the head chef eerily looks like ron swanson with a full beard and covered in tattoos.. but for $14 plus tips as a serving assistant clearing and resetting tables im down for whatever just fuckin PAY ME...

if ya'll wanna check out the place heres the website.. www.roisterrestaurant.com

• Like 1

Having a beer waiting for carebears to be over so I can play battlefield

That place looks legit, I can't do open kitchens swear too much, foh eh I'm boh, looking for a new gig, currently managing a snack bar at a hockey rink and mostly hating it. Hope I find something good........

chillin before work trying to figure out tumblr.. i have no idea what im doing..

yea i dont think id be able to handle boh i feel like im too ocd with like food and shit when preparing it like all my tickets would be going out late as hell all because im trying to get it damn near perfect.. i dunno thats just me tho.. good luck with the job hunt tho i know how it is dreading the thought of even walking into work soon as you wake up thats exactly how i felt at that last place every single day.. not fun...