What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sitting here at my mom's crib in the burbs bored wondering why I even came here.. Debating on taking a train back to the city tonight or tomorrow I'm too lazy and full of Chinese food to make a walk to the train tonight.. That shit is far.. I wish I was home though playing fallout ever since I remembered the glitch to take everyone's caps I've been abusing the fuck out of it..

sitting here dreading to go to work.. but anxious that i got a call back to a high end restaurant i really wanna work at so i can quit this fucking job i have now.. debating if i should just not show up once i get hired on at the new place or pull a fuck you moment like they did in half baked..

decisions decisions...

Burning bridges in kitchens doesn't do what you want it to--in my experience it fucks the rest of the guys on the line that have to cover your slack, the head chef isn't affected in the slightest. Not saying you have to give two weeks, but a day or two to adjust schedules won't hurt anyone.

Waiting on my lady to get out of the shower so we can run morning errands, then I'll be raking leaves and cleaning up dog shit. yeah!

to the people holding up the anonymous flags doesn't that kinda like contradict itself...? like, you're anonymous in that sense i get it, but not anonymous cause i can still see you standing right there.. or is it just me....? i don't know.. cool pics either way glad you weren't one of the many who got arrested..

to the people holding up the anonymous flags doesn't that kinda like contradict itself...? like, you're anonymous in that sense i get it, but not anonymous cause i can still see you standing right there.. or is it just me....? i don't know.. cool pics either way glad you weren't one of the many who got arrested..

I agree with the contradicting Anonymous flag but in a sense I think they're holding it as a symbol of the group. I'm also glad I got away scot-free.