What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

i figure as long as they cant link your screenname to your real name or your screenname to your graffiti name, all the evidence here is just "circumstantial evidence"

also, who's to say that everything we post here is a lie or not.

i mean for all you guys know, i really have sex with really petite and skinny girls and just say that i sex the fatties on here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one time a was sitting in a car, leaning against a backpack, i started to smell paint. then i felt my arm getting cold.. i opened the backpack and found i had been leaning on a nitro tar black with a pink dot of all caps......... there was a blackbook in there that got ruined to shit. oh well

sorta the same i was on a metro bus earlier and my homegirl decided to sit on my lap without warning. she did and i kinda slid her onto my bag beside me without realizing what was in it. she broke the cover of the can and busted the stem off a newyork fat in the neck of the can. i was unaware until about 2-3 hours later