everyday life tips and tricks

morton

I head these "Rights cards" were actually useful in police situation such as Being pulled over, Stopped in the streets without saying nothing you can give them the card..You can write it on a paper and cut it out to fit your wallet..

"Officer, if I am under arrest or being detained, please tell me so.

If I am free to go, please tell me so. If I am not free to go, please tell me why.

I wish to exercise all my legal rights including my right to silence and my right to speak to a lawyer before I say anything to you.

I do not consent to be searched. I wish to be released without delay.

Please do not ask me questions, because I will not willingly talk to you until I speak to a lawyer.

Thank you for respecting my rights."

Have fun getting smacked in the face with a baton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You don't say it..you write on the a card. the whole point is to remain silent

that doesnt make any sense.you dont make any sense.

but yeah you can say all that shit if you want but chances are he's just gonna laugh in your face.if he does arrest you for something and violates your rights in the process unless you have video and audio evidence to the contrary its your word against his and his word trumps yours all motherfucking day.and as far as the baton to the face comment your gonna again have to have some kind of evidence to support your claim.all he has to say is you were resisting in someway and if your a minority your even more likely not to win your case.so have fun.just keeping it real.

edit.this niggas trollin probably.

Have fun getting smacked in the face with a baton

hahah dude really, i mean you can play all this "i have my rights" shit in your head but picture being in a situation with a cop in the hood, truth be told THEY have the complete ability to do whatever the fuuck they want, ive experienced this many times. fuck the killer whaaales foreal

Handshakes are key when introducing yourself to people (in the south esp.). None of that dap bull shit. Firm, strong, confident handshakes. yezir.

It's important everywhere, at least to people who have their shit together and matter.

Has to be one of the things that annoys me the most, weak handshake game.

It's important everywhere, at least to people who have their shit together and matter.

Has to be one of the things that annoys me the most, weak handshake game.

i don't like when people try to psyche you out with their handshakes though. theres firm and theres overboard.

Handshakes are key when introducing yourself to people (in the south esp.). None of that dap bull shit. Firm, strong, confident handshakes. yezir.

Also...

If you are sitting, stand up to shake the person's hand you are greeting.

If you have on a glove, take it off to shake hands.

If you have on sunglasses, take them off to make eye contact.

i don't like when people try to psyche you out with their handshakes though. theres firm and theres overboard.

they think you are psyching you out, what they dont know is during that XTRA firm handshake, in your head you have confirmed that he/she is overcompensating, and they are usually a douche. you have upper hand.

Yeah first time I was introduced to one of my friend's friend, he did the same shit. Strategically gripped my hand like he was trying to crush it. Next time I shook his hand he grips my fingers and not my hand so he crushes those. Finally I was onto him and increased my grip beyond his, so now every time we shake hands its like we come to a stand still of normal firm-hand shaking levels.

When I was a kid I almost never visited my granddad on my dads side.

On one of those visits I shook his hand. He looked at me with smiling discontent and said "Boy, shake hands like a man! Only women and politicians shake hands like that"

And that's pretty much the only thing I can remember him telling me.

/coolstorybrah oner